3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackReacher 24.05.22 10:46 pm

Your impressions of the game (Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong)

Share your impressions.
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vip291993 24.05.22

JackReacher

While average, I try not to catch krinch much as a fan of the Desktop World of Darkness and not a fan of the 5th edition, but not particularly enthusiastic about some of the bugs in the game. As for the plot - so far, interesting.

A
Andriy Nikko 24.05.22

To be honest, I'm disappointed. Despite no ending, Council came to me, so Swansong was
waiting. Plus I like the setting. Played, I'm still a little, but the game does not cause interest at all. Strange in many moments, not a logical plot, small and not very bugs, lack of manual saves, so that you do not have to restart the entire episode if you mess up somewhere, small print. Well, the cherry on the cake is the inability to skip dialogues. It's the most fucking way to stretch the game out. I don’t really want to cling to the faces of the heroes, because in the previous game they were peculiar. But still, for some reason, Galeb looks good, unlike the other two? .. In short, the game so far draws a maximum of 6 no more

M
MacLeod_333 31.05.22

I liked the game.
They cover the lore very well and those who are in the subject, I believe, will be pleasantly surprised, unless of course they accept the latest edition of the NRI. For many "Old Believers" the game, for the same reasons, may not work. (It's about the plot twist of the lore, the ban on modern technology, VI, the call, the absence of the Sabbat, etc.)
I was somewhat disappointed due to the lack of NG +, which, as it were, is almost implied by itself, because many key characters have transcendental characteristics, and at the same time, the passage is sane to pump and or even get all the bonuses from using skills, the character cannot.
It is possible, of course, if you swing according to the guide, then there will be enough tutelka in tutelka everywhere, but this is not accurate: D

S
Sad_Jester 31.05.22

Facial animation - my respect! Andromeda's bastard duke! Stretched plot, through stupid dialogues. There is no way to skip them. Gameplay? Well, how to say ... If you compare it with a similar genre of games, then this is the bottom! Walk around the location in order to hear the multitasking from the Persian "Hmm .. but it used to be different", "Hmm... What's going on here?" etc. I repeat, STUPID DIALOGUES! I’m absolutely not interested in learning about the non-script, which you see for the first time, that this non-script did something there. You don't know him, but you are presented in such a way that you have known each other for more than one century! A slight reference to the DnD system in the dialogues only spoils the impression. And probably the most shitty decision is to give control to the Persian, take 2 steps and watch the new cinematic with poor facial animation! In principle, there is a problem with animation in cutscenes. clumsy,

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

It would be better if they let them play for the hunters.

K
Kr0n0s 31.05.22

NightHawkreal
It would be better to optimize and fix bugs.

K
KornEr 02.06.22

PROHODNYAK, for a couple of hours and in the basket

B
Braini Shy 12.06.22

The gas agenda cuts, and in general I was very bored playing it for three hours lasted.

S
Skorskis 01.07.22

It's amazing how a game can change its attitude from boring to interested, and then complete rejection. I will not describe the first two points. Immediately the third - rejection. I got to the story of Emem, he just sank, from the beginning of this mega vampire jump, we don’t see the jump itself, in essence, then from the old woman’s attempts, Emem will descend from a half-meter ledge, this must be seen XD ... well, maybe higher vamps go down like that . Then a running simulator was waiting for me, at times amusing me with rats that you can eat, but that's funny, eating rats, xs in what dimension or convolution or memories of Emem, someone constantly fired at me and my suspicion increased, maybe the prisoners fired me, or maybe they themselves rats. In general, stupidly running through this simulator, I still got to the tower, but then I realized that I was in Skyrim, XD was missing an amethyst claw. After that, I left the game and deleted it.
By the way. I'm not a vampire expert, correct me if I'm wrong. But it seems that vampires are not reflected in the mirrors, they are perfectly displayed in the game.

M
MKUltra 20.08.22

Couldn't play it. One evening I was tormented, I thought the introduction was like this, the second evening everything is the same. Removed. I don't even know what genre these games belong to.
Well, the icing on the cake is widespread tolerance. Here you have white and black and black and white (yes, I'm not kidding) and body-positive and lesbians and everything else.
Well, at least I didn’t pay money right away, looking at the laudatory reviews.

p
pashalet 20.01.23

Long dialogues, more than half about nothing - just stupidly poured water to stretch the passage.
Plastic, uninteresting characters with manikin animations.
The puzzles are full of boring stupid tediousness (although what I expected from the authors, in their previous game, reveling in riddles in the style of "run around the maze turning a bunch of statues at the right angle" and "look at the fragments of the paintings in the right order while reading the passages in the right order gospel - to guess what numbers the developers encrypted and read further the necessary verses and look at the pictures. "A dull
hack in a wrapper with a beautiful name.
They wanted to play on the players' nostalgia for the once magnificent Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines, and cross its setting with the gameplay of their The Council, but this time they crap one's pants right from the start. The Council had its own atmosphere, and despite a lot of sagging moments, it was still interesting to play it once. Here is one big "0" in absolutely all directions: boring characters, boring plot, boring puzzles, boring dialogues, boring gameplay and a highly controversial pumping system.
I can't imagine who would want to continue this game after the most boring introduction, personally I did it just out of research interest.