3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prometheusV 24.05.22 10:47 pm

Dialogue scripts? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong)

Is it even possible? I just see that there is a skip on the space, but it is blocked.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Taurin78 24.05.22

how much chatter is there, and nothing is missed! How do they say "do not skip"!

E
Ely Maze 24.05.22

Taurin78,
alas, you can't

f
farbi6 24.05.22

Taurin78
yeah) only if you play a second time or restart the game, you can skip it.

f
farbi6 24.05.22

prometheusV
see traits. a lot depends on them. I had so that I can not release the nosferatu because there was a trait of greatness. and the Persian simply refused to talk. like our Ventrue refuse to drink the blood of mice

Y
Yaroslav Ushaev 24.05.22

farbi6
Damn, I went through the game completely, started it again, but the dialogues still don't skip even the starting ones ... Well, emayo.

v
vip291993 24.05.22

farbi6

There, even after a restart, it usually does not allow skipping. In general, as I understand it, the game has bugs. For example, I had a bug with a memory that activates the Portal in the Library, where Emam knocks out the Tremere from behind. Solved only through Level Selection and launch in another Save Cell. But in general, it may not work right away, I mean the script.

M
MacLeod_333 31.05.22

Yaroslav Ushaev

Gives skipping, everything is ok, just wait out the intro)
Well, Leisha's screensavers can't be skipped, dialogues are possible after passing the chapter for the first time.

M
Marsj 31.05.22

Skipping dialogues works when choosing a level, i.e. when you have completed a level and want to replay the level in a different way.