3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitaBorisov 24.05.22 10:59 pm

Secret Call: Kate dumps Niko (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Hello everybody!
Question:
After playing through GTA 4 to the deal ending, Kate calls and says that she is sorry about Roman's death, and that Niko can call her at any time if he wants support. But the game still does not allow you to do this, when you call Kate, there will only be beeps.
Then, after a few gaming days (in some sources - about a month), Kate should call again and say that she does not want to communicate with Niko and give birth to children from him. After a few game hours, an email should arrive from Kate.

So. Not after 30, and not even after 40 in-game days, there is still no call. Letters too. And something tells me that there should be slightly different conditions for receiving this letter.

Passed the game with 100+%, two endings, including listening to all the dialogues from meetings with friends and girls (as well as the dialogues of the taxi driver Roman, Alex Chilton's blog, optional calls after missions, etc., etc.). But this letter has not yet been received.

Does anyone know under what circumstances it should appear? I did not find information on the Internet.

6 Comments
Sort by:
S
N
NikitaBorisov 24.05.22

Sanchez Ramirez

Yes, but I have 100% sympathy with Kate. + all 14 dialogues and 4 drunks were tapped.
The first call immediately after the mission was.
But there was no second call or letter. Even after 30 days of gaming.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 24.05.22

Then xs. I chose a deal only once, purely out of interest, and it was a long time ago, 10 years ago. I only remember that Kate called Niko and said that he was a corrupt skin and generally scum.

G
GTAshnik10013 31.05.22

NikitaBorisov
How many times passed with this ending, Kate never sent this message.

PS It would be interesting to see the statistics of your passage, since he himself is also a supporter of "100% +" passage, when everything is perfect, even a topic was once created on this forum.

N
NikitaBorisov 31.05.22

GTAshnik10013
There are several videos on the Internet about the call / letter, mostly from one author. + on the English-language wiki in the article about Kate it is written about them.

In the comments they write that you have to wait 30 days for gaming, but it seems to me that this is not the case.

G
GTAshnik10013 31.05.22

NikitaBorisov
Googling some foreign resources, I did not find that anyone was interested in a similar problem and the only mention that Kate might not call, maybe because of a bug after Niko called Kate herself, as already answered above.
Maybe it depends on the version of the game? Or, it is possible that some script "broke" in the save, which happens (in my TLAD, the Lost Club "broke" when I tried to climb to the second floor - the game crashed, in other saves everything was fine, and with the new game)
You can try to download the save before the deal and go through it again, see what happens, make a conclusion whether this script works at all on the current version of the game, revise the conditions already for your passage, in this matter, in my opinion, it remains to comprehend only empirically. Unless, of course, they do not give an answer for a foreign forum.