3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The happiest 24.05.22 11:20 pm

gtx 970 problem?

Hello. The situation is as follows, I removed firewood on gtx 970gaming, removed it with the help of DIsplay Driver Unistaller. After rolling an older version of firewood, the volcano on the PC disappeared. Now I reinstalled the firewood with this program, downloaded the latest version of the firewood from the nvidia website, performed a clean installation, but the Vulcan Runtime Library itself does not appear on the PC, I downloaded the volcano separately and put it on the path that it asked for by default C: VulkanSDK
but in the end the volcano did not appear in programs, even looked in the control panel / add and remove programs. Can someone help with advice on what to do and why the volcano is not installed with the new native Nvidia firewood?
PS I need it for 1 game, it is on my vidya after apparently accidental removal of the volcano by the DIsplay Driver Unistaller program, the game does not work stupidly does not start due to the lack of a volcano just (as I read)
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The Happiest
Recovery Point is there? if there is, try to roll back to the moment when everything worked! or update windows, in extreme cases, reinstall windows, so everything will work for sure!

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The Happiest
Still try to install the driver through geforce experience!

T
The happiest 24.05.22

There are no Kartonkratos
points for Nvidia drivers. Reinstalling Windu, well, FIG knows if it will help, right now they removed it cleanly again, the last firewood was installed, but it didn’t help.

Kartonkratos
And how to install them through geforce experience, maybe you mean update?

P
Pavel Rally 24.05.22

I had a similar experience with Nvidia PhysX
, I had to delete all references to PhysX in the registry, delete all PhysX folders on the C drive, after that it installed normally, look for Vulkan in the registry and on the C drive, AT YOUR OWN RISK, be sure create a restore point.

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The Happiest
When you update, this is also an installation! in short, you go into geforce experience, and if you haven’t downloaded the driver, then click download, and then click on express installation or manually! if the driver is already installed, then reinstall it like this:

T
The happiest 24.05.22

Kartonkratos Updated
via geforce experience did not help(

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The Happiest
Try then as Pavel Rally wrote!

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The Most Happy
And the fact that you are not sure that reinstalling windows will not help, so I will say that everything will work, I give 100%!

T
The happiest 24.05.22

I tried Kartonkratos
, cleaned out everything related to vulkan in the registry, removed the firewood and reinstalled it again, nothing helps. There is no volcano. Game won't start

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The most happy
Have you even reinstalled the game itself? And what is the game anyway? something seems to me, this is a problem with her! not with wood.

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The happiest

T
The happiest 24.05.22

Kartonkratos
reinstalled the game, wwe 2k22 game. For a friend with the same video card, the game runs fine and without problems.
Kartonkratos
Thank you, but the other way has already helped.
Maybe someday it will come in handy for someone, I did as advised by Pavel Rally, for which many thanks to you. I went into the registry and in all branches (found in 3) deleted the Volcano (before that I made a copy of the files, you never know), then the firewood on the video card was again deleted in safe mode by the DIsplay Driver Unistaller program, then turned off the Internet so that Windows would not roll the firewood itself (before that the infection rolled such an old version itself :)
rolled firewood again and updated their geforce experience. What is interesting is that the Volcano did not appear, but the game began to run and work. Thanks a lot, everyone. Although it is strange, of course, that the Volcano never appeared :)

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

The Most Happy
Well, if other volcano games have problems with launching, then do it like in the video that I threw off!

T
The happiest 24.05.22

Kartonkratos
Ok thank you very much