3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arahia 19.11.19 10:35 pm

Throws in origin and do not want to run (Apex Legends)

only here it is loaded, then throws to the originals and all, do not want to run
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arahia 19.11.19

K
Kokstar 19.11.19

The same problem. Beats other mistakes

G
GOBYx 19.11.19

Similarly, throws back to original after enabling anticheat

A
Arahia 19.11.19

Kokstar
to decide first, try it here https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=52685

R
ReaPer MAN-NSK 19.11.19

Apex Legends does not start. After the appearance of the little Windows is loading blue bar then the window closes and not something more happens, in task Manager no the game does not appear.

The computer was rebooted.

I changed Origin in the language of the game and you hit the English version - didn't help.
Ran in compatibility mode with windows 8 - did not help.
Run as administrator - did not help. (did like the game shortcut and easy anticheat)

Windows 10

i7 3770k , 1080ti, 16GB RAM

the path to the game E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\the Apex (ie, problems with the Russian font in the path of the game there)

Antivirus cut, bend with the overlay cut out (user account control no.)

A
Arahia 19.11.19

ReaPer MAN-NSK
tin,I thought can I iron something, weak, but not. probably have to wait for the update

A
Arahia 19.11.19

Kokstar
by the way, check the game cache

R
ReaPer MAN-NSK 19.11.19

Arahia
Yesterday a new driver out on NVIDIA, now download check Cho Yes

A
Arahia 19.11.19

ReaPer MAN-NSK
I have a new not working

R
ReaPer MAN-NSK 19.11.19

Arahia
As expected, neither of which has changed (directx and microsoft visual c++ latest version)
(Recovery (through the Origin) as not helped )

R
ReaPer MAN-NSK 19.11.19

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/Apex-Legends-ne-zapuskaetsya/td-p/7421460

I've created the topic - go and write there that you have the same problem, can move start

A
Arahia 19.11.19

ReaPer MAN-NSK
then wait for the update with the fix

g
gennaz 19.11.19

Kokstar
I see win 7 is. As indicated in the requirements win 10 and visual c++ 2017.

S
Saiks07 19.11.19

decided the thread who problem?

N
Ninuntra 19.11.19

My friend suffered 3 hours, then in the folder with the game preinstall cheat myself and everything went!

g
gennaz 19.11.19

It seems the game requires instructions sse 4.1/4.2
Here on the website system requirements are wrong.
Spoiler
But with the origin.
Spoiler

A
AbramDchuhit 19.11.19

After the window with the anti cheat 0 the reaction of the old pitch well damn so much Gemara with this Easy Anti-Cheat Though maybe my percents Intel core 2 Quad Q8400 I Hope it will be updated with the solution

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 19.11.19

I have the game finally takes place the stupid splash screen and crashes...though to date played without problems
yadi.sk/i/w0Xl1MkAFU7Vsg
the driver again put the reinstallation of the game did already 3 times, re-check the cache etc etc, anything helps

R
Razlojenec 19.11.19

cut down the ' net, go in the game, cut the Internet and voila! it does not take off!

V
Vvvvd 19.11.19

Personally, I helped complete the demolition of the Origin,including all existing folders with the same name. Folders with games not touched. Then cleaned all the existing Temp folder. Mandatory computer restart. Re-install Origin. Right-click a load of mice guts on the game icon Apex-update the game and voila! Game fully earned.