3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChainZzz 24.05.22 11:20 pm

Hades gaze not working (Achilles: Legends Untold)

Good day to everyone who is not yet tired of the sun of Olympus (the stuffiness of the game), there is one fun quest called "Bring me my hammer" or in the game "Hephaestus's hammer". The essence of this quest is to
get parts of Hephaestus's hammer and bring them to him, but the problem at first was to understand where to go, because the player brought to the village does not understand what to do and what parts to look for, and then, after killing the mini- the boss and seeing the corpse of the person pointed to by the marker generally gets into a dead end. Fortunately,
Remembering that at the first meeting with Hephaestommas they removed the barrier with the vision of Hades, you understand that it is needed here, but for some reason it does not work for me ... restarting the game, moving to other locations, reconfiguring the key, nothing helps, MB who faced a similar problem, share your opinion, I will be grateful
2 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker_23 24.05.22

Yes, the game itself is still raw, a lot of things do not work. There was no such problem, but a little further there will be a quest to collect a set of armor, I collected the set, the quest was completed, but it hangs in the tasks as unfinished, and subsequent tasks do not work, the marker leading to the task simply does not appear. We have to wait for patches, there is no other way to pass the game now.

I
Ilmarych 24.05.22

And I thought it was my dementia and I can’t go any further!!!