3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xomyack_12 24.05.22 11:38 pm

Problems with launching a pirate through the launcher (Arma 3)

In short, for 2 years I played the pirate Arma 3 from the "Aimgame" project. In November, we bought a new computer with Windows 10. Everything was great. But one day Arma stopped running. I launched the launcher as usual, selected the desired server, the launcher closed, and the game did not start. It didn't even show up in the task manager. Before that, I set up a computer scan for the night. Scanner Doctor Web. In the morning the scan was completed, I rebooted the computer. And Arma stopped running. I tried to run as administrator, installed drivers, added Windows Brandmaur to the exception, did everything I could, even the project admin remotely connected to the computer and tried to do something. He succeeded, he was able to make Arma start up, but it was a one-time method and then it crashed again and the same thing began. I did not ask the admin to get into my computer again, to fix the problem, because he spent a lot of time. I also tried to search the Internet for possible reasons for this behavior, but all in vain. In addition to Arma, I also downloaded DayZ Standalone (also a pirate), but even it did not start. As usual, I chose the server in the launcher, the download started, then the download stopped, DayZ did not start, and the launcher returned to its original form.
If anyone knows how to solve the problem, please help
1 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 24.05.22

Xomyack_12
Try to download again or go to doctor web and see what kind of files you have in quarantine