3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the plague 24.05.22 11:38 pm

Infuriates\"Front Line \" - how to get through the shelling of rockets? (Cyberpunk 2077)

How to pass this ... .... mission?
I just can’t get past the shelling of rockets, all the time this ... Basilisk is shot down literally on the third salvo. It seems that the difficulty has already been set to the minimum, I go around the red circles, I maneuver. I even set myself a cheat mod God Mode - everything is one. This unwieldy carcass dies and dies.
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chukchi in the plague 24.05.22

most annoying mission...

T
Tdante 24.05.22

Xs, I went through it twice - I never died at all on this tank. Maybe a bug, maybe they did something with the new patches, I don't know.

C

Vezuka... And I've abandoned him for now, only once I broke through to the barricade, and hop - again "you are dead."

I'll have to try changing the language.

M
Michael Samual 24.05.22

Cheats for damage, killing with one shot and the like turn off, they work in both directions

S
Snow70 24.05.22

The quest is difficult, but passable. Turn off cheats for one-shots, go straight to the gate, there are 6 divisions of missiles, "Basilisk" shoots both on the left mouse and on the right, you need to quickly shoot these divisions on the right mouse, they are killing you!

C

Thanks for the advice. I will try again. I find this ending to be the most appealing.

I didn’t use cheats at all, for the first time I like to go through without everything. Then, only after zadolbalsya through the console, he turned on the year mode and turned off the activity of the police. Xs why ...

Apparently, there was something with the basilisk - it was really clumsy, and barely reacted to the keyboard. Other transport seems to be ok, but this one barely tossed and turned.