3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[_JENKA_] 24.05.22 11:38 pm

question for experts (Diablo 2)

there is light forty. take an identical piece. unlimited budget. in her hands she will have 6 socket vault with 6 light-faced. or crescent mun. which one will be stronger? it is more powerful in terms of dmg. arguing here ....)) the rest is not important.
16 Comments
Sort by:
v
vna 24.05.22

spherical questions. Take it and count it, taking into account the resistor and master it (and don’t forget about cutting the target). And better - how much those facets will cost. Hotovanlav (cm on a swap is possible, however).

[
[_JENKA_] 24.05.22

your answer
is not counted. which is stronger

v
vna 24.05.22

Your question is not counted. Formulate clearly. fixed*

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.22

well, +6 to the master is clearly more powerful than + 5% of the removed resistances. Moreover, with infiq, the resources will either be in the red (and then the master = the pier).

v
vna 24.05.22

What masters do you have? 5 or 12? And the pier that pierces, or that removes? And if the fine is paid immediately, then at half price?

3m3m 24.05.22

Sweety_Mustard
kakie 6 masteri i kakie 5 soprotivlenii, palki tipa 3/3/3/2 eto pvp stvol, no nikak ne pvm, v pvme CM/-30/30 sword mownee budut odnozna4no
[_JENKA_]
dymay +30% lsd > -5 %elr. ps s4itat len`, sam gonau s CM

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.22

3m3m
Well, in general, I myself meant a cop with facets - I just confused it, there is 12% damage for 1 sp, and not 5, as with 1 facet. That is, the cs does not even give a similar increase in damage from 3 to the master. An awl for soap karoch - the master only gives an increase to the base, and the pier increases all damage - I also forgot about this, I outplayed the campaign XD

D
Doberman 24.05.22

Hoto would be better. Because damn it with runes you will have an infik and a griffon, it’s for the eyes, it will be impossible to see the difference with CM, but forty will be much weaker in the rest of the gear with these shit in your hand.
It is nonsense to consider the profitability of damage for a light forty, it can cast zero damage 10 times in a row.
In this case, the situation is chosen as impossible. such a gear in the form of SM is the destiny of the homeless forty, 6 facet stick is the lot of idiots on the homeless.

If you have runes, then you need to raise exactly the damage, because the norms of fat forty 80% of farm can burn with chain, and he needs to do max damage, he makes 30 corpses of mobs 85lvl for 2 casts. In this case, the mana will be infinite. There will be literally two buttons: the body and the tea, well, on the left, there will also be a lightning bolt for some fatty mobs.
That's it, she won't even have to beat the banks.

According to the subject, + 12% of the mastery gives forty in top gear with 45-50k damage around 0-150 - 0-200 damage + -, because there the mastery gives a herenalion percent, such a small boost will not be noticeable at all. There -5res will give more than +50% light damage in general for any forty in any gear.
But there is one thing, on some mobs it will be useless -res, because their res will either be as low as possible, or it will be so dofiga that 5% will not give anything there, as well as + 30% to light damage too.

p
pirya 24.05.22

[_JENKA_]
Crescent moon - the best. It is enough with his head, while there is no infiq. Cheap and efficient.

n
ninada 24.05.22

pirya
"No infica yet" - this is the first week of the ladder, when you farm with a close or a flamethrower, which the half-moon has not rested on horseradish.

3m3m 24.05.22

Dobermn
po udobstvu ofc setup eni fenix budet ly4we, no po 4istomy damagu CM obgonaet namnogo, teh je lait imynov ona na4inaet gasit kratno bistree

D
Doberman 24.05.22

3m3m
In terms of pure damage, forty with 20 fcr, 60k damage and everything in facets overtakes everyone.
It doesn't matter what kind of damage you have, what matters is how much damage you deal in an hour.
Here, as with mf history, 1000 mf and 100 kills per hour or 200 mf and 1000 kills per hour.
The author's question is not about the game, but purely about mathematics, incorrect for the gameplay.

CM for the homeless in the first week of the ladder as already mentioned, but close in the first week of the ladder is much better than the light ones. Xs why is she needed at all without a convoy and a griffon, all the more immune to beat.

The only case when cm rily is needed is if you were given an infik, and the rest of your gear is rubbish - then yes, while dressing the norms.

[
[_JENKA_] 24.05.22

In general, part of the respondents, as always, is not attentive. I write - which is stronger in dmgu. don't care about fcr, price, mf and everything else. pure dmg. and the picture is visible that dmg is more with ks. thank.

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.22

[_JENKA_] no problem
- or did you want a graph with special cases, when the increase in damage is better as from +2.5 to the master, or 5% of the pier? Well, there are better options.

3m3m 24.05.22

Dobermn
s cm griffon 2x soj delaetsa 117 fcr izi i 40k demega, ofc s infi merkom. V 4em zakly4aetsa bomjewmot? missing eni+fenixa?

s
sxDiablo2 24.05.22

Let
X - the total +% To Lightning Skill Damage
Y - the target's resistance left after the convoy/LR and -% light res from the rest of the
gear Damage is proportional to (100+X)*(100-Y). Then the question arises which is greater than
(100+X)*(100-Y+35) (CM) or (100+X+30)*(100-Y+30) (CS with facets)
By simple transformations, we get that CM is more profitable , if Y > (680 - X)/6.
Let's say X=578, then CM is better at Y>17. It turns out that in pvm with infi, if the mob is not immune, CS with facets is always more profitable, which is expected. Without infi - depends on the resistance of the mob and the available -% light res.