3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlaskaHERO 24.05.22 11:38 pm

Bug, Geralt does not walk in a boat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I didn’t find an answer to this question anywhere on the Internet, so I’m writing here. I
’ve already spent 100 hours in the game, I haven’t encountered any special problems, but I notice that my character refuses to walk in the boat
. I see that everyone’s character moves calmly on the boat, but I can only move along it by jumping, otherwise, when I try to walk, the character gets stuck and refuses to go forward, I can only turn it in place
. All this, although not critical, spoils the impression of research Skellige
Has anyone come across this? How to fix?
I play on a license, there is no lock on the FPS
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
OSKaR2255 24.05.22

What if you reload the save? Tried?
Try to ride and be like a boat in Velen.

B
BlaskaHERO 24.05.22

OSKaR2255
This happens and happened for all 100 hours in all game sessions in Velen and Novigrad, in Skellige.
Unless at first I perceived it as something ordinary that I would have to put up with

V
Vova S 24.05.22

They stand, they don't cost mods .. Isn't it obvious that this needs to be indicated ..
In general, this behavior of Geralt is clearly not normal. Something somewhere went wrong.

B
BlaskaHERO 24.05.22

Vova S
I'm sorry, I haven't written on such forums for 5 years
No, there are no mods
Vanilla with two DLCs

B
BlaskaHERO 24.05.22

Attached in the header is a video of what is happening

V
Vova S 24.05.22

BlaskaHERO wrote: there is
no lock on the FPS
Judging by the info from
here
In short: either V-sync needs to be enabled or limited to 60 / 120 FPS. For the removal of the restriction leads to the fact that the game (engine) cannot correctly process physical properties.

B
BlaskaHERO 24.05.22

Vova S
I tried
VSync and stood like that, so it didn’t help, but with a lock at 60 FPS, walking works, it’s another matter that at 144 Hz there is a little discomfort, but, I guess, all that remains is to cut the lock in the boat and turn it off in a regular game