3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
superzayka 24.05.22 11:38 pm

\"Damage reduced by...\" How does that work? (Diablo 2)

Explain how damage reduction works.
I picked up a thing (amulet), it says "Damage is reduced by 2". Only 2 units? But the mobs are already hitting 30-50.
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vna 24.05.22

superzayka wrote:
Just 2 units?
Yes. It makes little sense to gain pdr, except against vipers nihl. Well, or EU forty, but this is not pvm fun.

m
magyarorszag 24.05.22

In fact, it is needed rather only for pvp. There is a cunning diadem, with 3 holes, where from affixes and three Sol runes inside, it seems like up to 46 damage reduce is typed. And you need it in order not to lose health from the mind blast of ICQ. I saw the use of this on a barb and a druid, plus I used it myself. Moreover, it is especially useful for the latter, since he doesn’t have heaps of hp, like a barb (oak against ICQ dies in a second under traps, and the same 2-3k health remains, with which you then run out of the traps), and nekra bone armor, that extinguishes physical damage, the druid was not delivered. Moreover, in a duel with ICQ, a druid, even competently running out of traps, can lose up to a third of HP purely from one mind blast. Or when a drule has around 500 hp left (it doesn't matter, with or without Oak), he starts playing from the defense, and it becomes extremely difficult for ICQ to catch him. And she can inflict some damage only with this skill. Somewhere in the region of 50 physical damage is inflicted for each application. Cast ten times on a druid who cannot be caught with thraps - he died, having lost the rest of his hp. And this hat completely extinguishes the damage from the mind blast. It is also useful for weak barbs, who can’t really attack ICQ, so as not to lose HP from the same crap. And yes, for pve this thing is useless from the word at all. In fact, for a normal game against mobs, this is a garbage affix, from the category of attacker takes damage, where the maximum values ​​​​are too meager to be even slightly useful And this hat completely extinguishes the damage from the mind blast. It is also useful for weak barbs, who can’t really attack ICQ, so as not to lose HP from the same crap. And yes, for pve this thing is useless from the word at all. In fact, for a normal game against mobs, this is a garbage affix, from the category of attacker takes damage, where the maximum values ​​​​are too meager to be even slightly useful And this hat completely extinguishes the damage from the mind blast. It is also useful for weak barbs, who can’t really attack ICQ, so as not to lose HP from the same crap. And yes, for pve this thing is useless from the word at all. In fact, for a normal game against mobs, this is a garbage affix, from the category of attacker takes damage, where the maximum values ​​​​are too meager to be even slightly useful

3m3m 24.05.22

magyarorszag
tret hp ot mind blasta? wo za bred

T
T Fox 24.05.22

3m3m
As a blocky ace in a duel against a beaver, I casted mb 50 times. And he takes off 30hp. Count -1.5k HP. Not a third, but quite a lot.

B
Bitard 24.05.22

magyarorszag wrote:
There is a tricky diadem, with 3 holes, where from affixes and three runes of Sol inside it seems to be up to 46 damage reduce
Come on, come on. No one in their right mind would sacrifice caste, recovery, damage, or percentage etc for the sake of this net, especially a druid. A well-dressed barbarian, even with crooked hands, should destroy ICQ once or twice.
One use in pvp of a single dr I know on an esque: an amulet of 2 forty + dr (up to 25) and a hoop of 2 forty + dr (up to 25) are assembled, and you can drive any weak fizushnik even with one hp until it sits at zero mana.

D
Doberman 24.05.22

magyarorszag
The idea is good, but the implementation is rubbish. 3 sols give 21 units. There are hats that give bonuses in the form of fkr skills, etc., which will already have 20+ units on the hat itself, plus you can make 2 more sockets for solos there.
In fact, only a druid needs it, a barb with 37 fkr against traps in such a game is complete nonsense.
Yeskam can also be worn against the melee of the Persians, because of the ovs, the eska always has 1 hp, which will be difficult to remove with this hat.

Bitard
Instead of a pelt, it is perfectly worn without any losses, a bit of HP and damage in exchange for such a fat boost.
Eskam instead of Shaka is also normal.

D
Doberman 24.05.22

3m3m
Amok blast can generally kill one, like forty.

[
[_JENKA_] 24.05.22

superzayka
I think you should only pay attention to damage reduction in%. the rest is pampering

T
T Fox 24.05.22

Dobermn
Druids wear vigor with a tiara of 20 fcr, if I'm not mistaken. Here either others, or vigor remains.

Barb with 37 fcr against traps is of course such a pleasure ;))))

T
T Fox 24.05.22

Bitard
Curve attack in block gear is good at destroying barbarians. With even hands, if, then consider the bag a barbarian. On the contrary, the barbarian must be many times more experienced in order to pinch asec on the pg. Purely my observations. I can be wrong

m
magyarorszag 24.05.22

Bitard wrote:
Come on, come on. No one in their right mind would sacrifice caste, recovery, damage, or percentage etc for the sake of this net, especially a druid. A well-dressed barbarian, even with crooked hands, should destroy ICQ once or twice.
The druid actually suffers a lot from mind blast (and I also remember Lalas wore this diadem on a hammer against the same ICQ, and for the same purpose). And if on non-ladder with this hat 163 fcr can be easily put on due to wizardspike mittens, but on ladder it's just an optional option. Either you play as usual cham Lo in the head with 163 fcr or you take this one but with 99 fcr. You lose break and speed, but you don’t fly off from mind blast at the end of the duel. Looks wild, but it works

Dobermn wrote:
In fact, only a druid needs it, a barb with 37 fkr against traps in such a game is complete nonsense.
Yeskam can also be worn against the melee of the Persians, because of the ovs, the eska always has 1 hp, which will be difficult to remove with this hat.
You haven't seen barbs from the east, who don't even know how to do things normally and are not able to run out of the traps and attack ICQ like a human being. So useful to at least learn how to play. That is, it is also optional. Although, yes, it's better to put on 63 fcr and just play with your hands, but not everyone can do it, alas,

T-Fox wrote:
As a block ace in a duel against a beaver, I cast mb 50 times. And he takes off 30hp. Count -1.5k HP. Not a third, but quite a lot
1500 hp already on a druid is about half of his main hp, and then if you managed to score something around 3k due to skillers and pitches with rings and an amulet, and everything is under the bo. Consider that you lose half (well, or a third, if you're lucky) of HP simply because ICQ leads you with a mind blast while you run out after an unsuccessful flight to attack, or if you are simply led under the traps and you manage to cast cyclone armor to traps don't kotsali

3m3m 24.05.22

Dobermn
kraine doubtful