3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dhoven 24.05.22 11:39 pm

Fourth running speed (Kenshi)

In principle, from the title of the topic, I think it is clear. I don’t understand, why the hell do you need a fourth running speed? How is it different from the third one? How much I play - I still can not understand. Tell
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manwie 24.05.22

Dhoven
Are you talking about sprinting or synchronized running? If there are 2 people on the icon and one is translucent, then this is a synchronous run, when there is a whole group, then they all run at different speeds and so that they continue to walk in a group, you need a synchronous run. Assign to the whole group.
And if you are talking about sprinting (one person but as tilted as possible), then you need it to rush at maximum speed.

D
Dhoven 24.05.22

Manwie
Yes, about synchronized running. Just now I found out that he also has a name) Thank you. And does it work only if, having selected the whole group, he indicated where to go, or if you assign all the characters to "Follow", or "Guard" one of them?
upd Everything, empirically checked that it works only if you select everyone and send it to one point. Is there any way to make the leader followed by the squad slow down according to the slowest member? For in the case of selection - the characters do not adhere to the selected system

V
VETER15 24.05.22

Dhoven
So in a group, when you click on its name, under the statistics of the last member, there is an icon where there are 2 people.
Or, to each member in the group, assign such an icon individually.

D
Dhoven 24.05.22

VETER15
To be honest, I don't understand what you mean. What icon where 2 men? Under what statistics?

V
VETER15 24.05.22

Dhoven
When you select the tab of the group in which the members are located, the characteristics appear:
Head
Hand
Leg
A below, see the icon with little men)

M
Manwie 24.05.22

Dhoven
I don't think so. It seems like if you are marching in formation, then it is better for the leader to assign an easy run or walk. Even the Persians with 1 athletics keep up with these two states.

V
VETER15 24.05.22

I don’t understand what we are talking about ...
All the functions are there, you just need to set the right one. Set the group movement function to everyone in the group.
Download the game to make a screen...

M
Manwie 24.05.22

VETER15
It does not suit him that during a group movement the formation breaks up, it is possible to order units to move behind one and then they will march in formation, caravan, military or some other, and if you just select a group and say "Well, sho, run", then they they scatter in different directions, then they just run in a bunch, as if they are calling a group of crossbowmen on their heads, well, in short, not everyone likes to run in a bunch instead of building. Or maybe just for screenshots. Personally, I usually play a solo unit, I saw a swordsman in rags from him and I'm fine, but here I come across commanders who give the system.

V
VETER15 24.05.22

Manwie
didn't even pay attention to it, yes they like to run like anyone else, but I'm not in a hurry!
I'm waiting for everyone to gather and already then "On the Road"

D
Dhoven 24.05.22

VETER15

Made a screen. I see the characteristics of body parts, there are no little men under them. Maybe, of course, the problem is in the dark interface mod, but as far as I remember, there was nothing under the characteristics in the original UI either

D
Dhoven 24.05.22

Manwie
I always do this, but there are two "buts". First, it's often long, especially when even the slowest character in the group sprints faster than light sprints. Secondly, when athletics is on a hundred, plus the prostheses of a scout, the character runs like a flash and it often happens that when he meets an enemy somewhere, he automatically switches from easy running, or walking to sprinting and runs very far from the group at a fierce speed, which is extremely very annoying. So far, the only solution I've found is to tell everyone to follow the slowest member of the group. But this knocks down the entire rollplay, and with each new member of the group it is necessary to check whether he is slower or faster than the current leader. Well, thanks for the replies anyway. Maybe I'll drive them without formation. About synchronized running, this is really a discovery for me.

V
VETER15 24.05.22

Dhoven
And so at you where floors a rhombus, 2 little men below in a rhombus. All members of the squad should have them displayed like this.
This means that everyone will run in a group, at the speed of the most "undeveloped" member of the squad, not lagging behind and not running ahead.

D
Dhoven 24.05.22

VETER15
Ah, well, I already understood that. I thought there was another icon somewhere under the stats that I didn't notice.

M
Manwie 24.05.22

Dhoven
Well, there is. I remember there was a group with Bip at 100 athletics and CLR prostheses, and so when at least one enemy appeared in the radius of visibility, this devil on the second space resorted to the enemy and shot it. I found a way out in the eternal passivity of the group, as long as no one attacks them, they will not react to enemies. But it saved me only when I put it to Bipu, because if you put it to the whole group, they will not fight until they attack each of them. That is, if only one is attacked, then the whole group will look at what is happening as if nothing had happened.

V
VETER15 24.05.22

Manwie
otherwise, in some cases it would be just mochilovo both GG and NPC, depending on who is in the minority

M
Manwie 24.05.22

VETER15
I don't fully agree about the minority :3
My favorite "Fallen Swordsman", as I myself called this class, destroys any enemy that he sees within his sight.

D
Dhoven 24.05.22

Manwie
The situation is familiar of course. But it's often different for me. I put a mark on the map where the leader of the group needs to go, the rest follow him. It often happens that enemies pop up somewhere and the leader of the group simply switches to sprint after scoring dick on everything and runs further to the point while the others start to fight. Constant need for microcontrolling

V
VETER15 24.05.22

Dhoven I
need to write Lofi in Steam, maybe it will fix it)
I only realized in the last message what kind of problem you have)
I don’t need to send one person, I always run in a detachment, because of such situations)