3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old Hangover 24.05.22 11:39 pm

Very soapy graphics how to solve? (Evil Dead: The Game)

Good to everyone. Please tell me if anyone has encountered such a problem as disgusting soap right on the menu. I already distorted all the settings, to sense-0. Thanks in advance.
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

Old Hangover
If the video card is from nvidia, then use filters, press Alt + F3 and select the detail item, and set the clarity parameter to 100% in it! You can also tweak the sharpness if you want.

O
Old Hangover 24.05.22

Kartonkratos
Thank you for your answer, I don't have a radical. I'll try to look at the analogy.
Tweaked it, it got a little better.
Thank you!

P
Palych Rokov 24.05.22

Old Hangover
with permission to conjure is necessary, you most likely have it lower than native

O
Old Hangover 24.05.22

Palych Rokov
So it seems to me.
I found the file with the settings, it seems, there is no such thing (

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

Old Hangover
By the way, did you change the scaling in the game? if not, then see if you have it low or extreme? and set it to full screen mode, so it will set your native resolution to you!

O
Old Hangover 24.05.22

Kartonkratos I've
tried everything.
And I found the file with the config, I registered the permission there.
Nevermind...
Apparently we are waiting for a patch.

P
Palych Rokov 24.05.22

Old Hangover
go here AppData Local EvilDead Saved Config WindowsNoEditor
Find the file GameUserSettings.ini
I did this in it

Then set the read-only attribute to this file in the properties

R
Roman_22 24.05.22

Old Hangover
Hello! I also changed all the settings, lathers on RTX 3060 12 gb

O
Old Hangover 24.05.22

Palych Rokov
Thank you! I'm going to try.
Yes! Everything worked out. Thank you!
I did it as in the file you posted and set the sharpness to 100% in the video settings. All right.
FPS just dropped right away, but ...

R
RavenW89 24.05.22

Old Hangover
because he showed you 4k resolution. then lower how much your monitor is.

and so the campaign is the main parameter of the soap - the percentage of Scaling for some reason by default is 95% of the native resolution. so he was underestimated.
you need to set 100%

ResolutionQuality=100.000000

O
Old Hangover 24.05.22

RavenW89
I immediately registered my permission.
ResolutionQuality=100.000000 - I agree. In general, there is a feeling that they released the game if only, faster, faster.

D
DEDGAMER 24.05.22

Old Hangover
So it is, such a topic, such a game was botched, the viewing angle cannot be changed at all by any programs, even though you crack, they blocked it with a special, Field of View (FOV) there are 77 in total. In God of war it was also with a viewing angle, but all the same, they solved the problem, I hope they will do it here, otherwise I don’t see the point in playing such shit.

T
TopPCGamer 24.05.22

DEDGAMER wrote:
In God of war it was also with a viewing angle, but still they solved the problem, I hope they will do it here, otherwise I don’t see the point in playing such shit.
I don’t recall such that in the God of War they added a viewing angle. Although I played the game on patch 1.06 or 1.07 and then demolished it in the trash

S
SCIM 24.05.22

It helped me get rid of soap - right-click on the desktop - personalization - and there the font size was 150% set to 100% and the soap was gone

D
DEDGAMER 31.05.22

TopPCGamer

s
skyfrost 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
did not help

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

I have not seen soap in the game either on 6900xt or on 4090