3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeTRonIX 24.05.22 11:39 pm

How can I get the employee I need? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good day to all! In general, you need a female with an S++ rank combat unit with the ability "Athlete" or "Quick Reload". Any suggestions on how to get (call / farm whatever you like) such an employee, preferably without cheats (cheats will come down from hopelessness)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OSKaR2255 24.05.22

If you only buy employees of a combat squad for PMC Points, but there is a 1 in 1,000,000 chance that there will be a woman.
Or try in FOB to attack the bases of other players, where the staff is only with S ++, but again, it is unlikely that there will be a woman there.
Without cheats in any way, in principle.

S
SeTRonIX 24.05.22

OSKaR2255
Here and with cheats, too, everything is not so simple, I need one that does not break my net progress and game files do not break in order to add only one employee I need. In principle, the S rank will also fit if there is a good way to farm or abuse. Cheat is a super last resort that I wouldn't want to use.

s
saa0891 24.05.22

SeTRonIX wrote:
In principle, the S rank will also work if there is a good way to farm.
You can try to farm additional missions to evacuate prisoners, it seems that women come across there. ran to the CT and started the mission again.
Well, as I wrote above, it’s just stupid to buy soldiers.

S
SeTRonIX 24.05.22

saa0891 wrote:
you can try to farm mission with skulls snipers
Hmm, but this is an interesting option, I must try. I heard that the evacuated soldiers after being exposed to parasites (zombies in one word) upgrade their rank from S to S + / ++, it will probably be the same with skulls. Heroism is enough for me, S rank in the open world is quite common. I'll test it tonight and report back.

O
OSKaR2255 24.05.22

SeTRonIX
I remembered, in the 23rd mission "White Mamba" there is a prisoner from the fighting squad. There is a small chance that she will turn out to be S+ rank and with the "Marksman" parameter. Try to replay this mission, you might be lucky.

S
SeTRonIX 24.05.22

OSKaR2255
I have such a character, but I don't need a shooter, I need a fast reload or an athlete, ideally a reload. Eh, I foolishly leaked the beautiful girl of the athlete on the PB, I had to save for the single (

O
OSKaR2255 24.05.22

SeTRonIX
Try in the side mission "Prisoner Evacuation 2" to spawn a prisoner with S-rank and the desired parameter. If not the first time it doesn't work, then restart from the checkpoint, and so on until the right moment, when the same one spawns ...
I hope I understand what I mean.

S
SeTRonIX 24.05.22

OSKaR2255
Yes, I understand, I will try

S
SeTRonIX 24.05.22

saa0891 wrote:
I'm not sure, but you can probably try to farm a mission with skulls with snipers, there are 4 of them at once, evacuate them
Skull evacuation does not give employees, only parasites for the suit
OSKaR2255 wrote:
"Prisoner evacuation 2" this option
works, but I got 100,500 useless diplomats, surgeons, therapists, etc. through the whole evening. Only two athletes with a low rank, not a single Carl of a quick reload. I had to take the climber. Remarkably, skills for PMC ratings such as ranger or defender did not proc at all. Depressed...