3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Parradoxxx 19.11.19 10:36 pm

Discussion of mode Zombie [Secrets, tips, facts] (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

I suggest in this thread to collect information about how and where to get parts for the collection of turrets, generators(turbines) etc., where improvements to the bus, where a particular weapon.

On a bus just 3 of improvement (give Achivku full tuning in one game) - Scoop front, stairs to the roof of the bus in place of the hatch and ladder in the back left of the bus. The bumper is usually in part 1, in the transition from the building spawn on the street with the help of generator Side ladder often lies in RARE BOOKS (5 part, pass the Bank and go straight to the fog on the right will be books), and Luke is usually in the 2nd part of the map in a small house.

An exemplary diagram of the map TRANZIT from Edx7pix.PlayGround.ru

Advice from S. T. ALK.E.R
Every map and all locations have benches, it's something like the pack-a-punch, but they collect rather than improve. And not a weapon, and just useful things that will help in combat and not only. Here is a list of workbenches on location and what is possible for them to collect.

Bus stop:
1)the Workbench:you Can assemble a portable generator, running all the time but for some time fades and I can activate machines with a perk but you have to keep near the machine which would work perk also allows you to open doors which required energy, and can also activate turrets and traps.

How to assemble: you need 3 parts:
1)a Broken mannequin on the pole.
2)Fan
3)do Not understand that thing
Where are they All lying inside the bus stop they are not difficult to spot 1 lies at the workbench on the banner ads, 2 on the seats right at the bench and 3 lies directly beneath the phones.
Careful it can break a zombie so if you want to activate the perk that are not near him and leave the location as unattended it will quickly break.

Eatery:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect shield which protects from zombies and can perevoroty the way, he also protects the back when not in use and can kill zombies with 1 shot, but it quickly breaks down, so for permanent use it will not work and here is how the insurance will go at the time.

How to assemble: You need 2 parts (naskolko I remember)
1)the car Door
2)What is the type of drawer for suitcases, the type of frame (can see in the short teaser for the zombie mode)
Where:1 is either in the Studio (the door RUB 750). By the way there is usually always appears a box (price:950 RUR.). in the car (hope realized that it needs to be removed from the machine), 2 is always in the diner (the door, the price of 750 rubles) by the perk.

Farm:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect a turret that works with a portable generator we other it by taste so I think you will appreciate it in battle.
What you need:you Need 3 parts and a portable generator.
1)machine Gun RAPS
2)Korbka with cartridges (like our machine guns Pecheneg, LCAST)
3)lawn Mower

Where: 1 is either on the 2nd floor (the price of the door 750 rubles) or on the 1st floor, the bookshelf, the shells are near the RAP, but the mower is in the barn or shed you want to call on the 1st floor near the shotgun Remington (1500 RUB by the way is very good with the perk Double tap and Fast reload because it kills zombies with 1 shot to 15-17 rounds) 2 location is not know we have not found, look for you may find themselves.

Generator:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect the switch for the generator which activates everything that runs on electricity after the room with the generator killing all the zombies but the damage to the player, like poison. the waves are not applied, but an electro me exactly what we did not understand how it appears and where exactly the first time we met him in the Bank at the location of the City.

Where: I will not write 2 times.
2)the Workbench, you Can collect the trap but what it does I don't know.
What you need:
1)bobbin with the wires
2)the Coil (like Tesla probably anyone who played Red Alert I remember the Tesla tower well, she's only smaller)
3)Stroller for suitcases or something like that
Where:1 is under the bench at transformers 2 and 3 somewhere in the room with the workbench

City:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect familiar with the last part of the ThunderGun, I've not collected not tried but saw on the video how to assemble and how it works.
What you need:
1)Turbine
2)Sensor or meter
3)don't know what is

Where:
1 lies in a tunnel half way to the diner right by the M-16, 2 is in the house in a cornfield on the fireplace, 3 lies in a bunker from zombie mod World at War on the oval staircase behind the cupboard on the 2nd floor (just go to the cupboard and see the clue).

Advice from vitolive
1) If the mode of transit put a fan in the location where the power on at the door with the lightning bolt, it opens in the last location in the Bank, the door to the pack-a-punch.
2) to open the door in the Bank, just to throw her grenade.
3) the Bank can store the money to 250000, and use them another day (a handy feature when the money is no where to put).
4) Before Bank there is a table with two keys as in the Bank - if these keys to punch with brass knuckles zipper they are activated and can be awakened to transfer the money to your friend
5) That would kill the electro zombies you need to put two fans and when he wakes up next to them - Amy throw a grenade (taken from a random chest), all this relationship is gonna kill him
6) If in the fog (when ran on foot instead of by bus) to see green lantern, then behav near one of the monsters will make a one-time random portal
7) In the location on the farm there is a fridge in which you can throw a gun and vospolzovatsya her in another game (though if you haven't played week - in fridge still)
8) At the beginning of the exit of the bus into the wall has a hole in which AGON and it is metioned it is needed in order to collect the quest item under obeliskom
9) there are at least 3 quest lines

HOW TO BUILD NAVIGATION MAP:
1) element 115 always 1 stop to the right of the door, which opens for 750 PTS.
2) the receiver-in the building of nacht der untoten(prototype maps from world at war), or the gas station(2 stops) in the garage(the place where broken-down car, on a locker. need to jump and take).
3) the wood in the tunnel between 1 and 2 stops, or somewhere on the farm
4) the electrical shield in the city for electric door(RARE BOOKS), or on a farm to the left of the refrigerator on the wall. there are 3 place that I do not know(there was a case where neither 1 nor 2 was not there)

All going on an invisible bench at the high voltage pole(run on the edge, you will find, I was looking for)

p.s. just for the experienced, the beginner parts will not be simple
and yet, it is not a map, but the device that reads it, but attempting to use it will end with the inscription the wrong navigational chart(incorrect NavCard)

a lot of rumors about this device, presumably it is used for teleporting/changing the route of a bus on the right(between 1 and 2 stops at the exit of the tunnel T. E. D. D.(drove) says error)/save the passage

Turbine (1 part card)

Zombie shield (2 part cards)In the Garage:

Bar DINER:

Turret (3 part cards, powered by the Turbine)In the Barn or in front of the side door of the house:
playground.ru/images/1/5/Turel_chast_1.jpg width=640 height=400>
In the house, in the Cabinet on the 1st or 2nd floor:

In the Barn or upstairs in the house on the 2nd floor on the floor:

Turn on the power (4 part basement)Door, usually leaning against something

Hand, usually lying on the floor.

The switch is also usually on the floor.

Improve bus
Improvement
No. 1:
In the transition from the spawn building to the street through the 2 turbine doors

Became

Improvement
No. 2:
In this house (2 part cards)

And it turns out...

Improvement
No. 3
Pass the Bank and go on... (5 piece card)

Go...

Came :)

Here in the corner on the left and is one of the 3 improvements, looks like the latest improvement to the screenshots below.

Latest improvement - stairs from the salon to the roof of the bus.

Inside looks like this:

Outside:

A little less improvement of the bus lying in the shed with the tractor(part 2 map), which opens Turbine
119 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_AssassinUA 19.11.19

Why?I wonder[1]

A
AlekseySpbRu 19.11.19

I'm also very interested - thanks for the info

K
Kid-Rock 19.11.19

tell me why I have a zombie mod won't start? Toko is stim can? just throws on the desktop. downloaded some super full version from the website of SKIDROW

F
FReeArk 19.11.19

please tell me the soundtrack in the menu?

P
Parradoxxx 19.11.19

Kid-Rock
Yes, zombies yet(and likely will) only litsuhe.

FReeAk
Sean Murray – Zombie's Theme

Well, if still interested - will continue, a little later lay out the trail. of the invention (sentry gun, zombie shield etc.)

A
Achtung57 19.11.19

how to open a door at the back of the hatch in the toilet?

P
Parradoxxx 19.11.19

Achtung57
I have the same question asked, the campaign needs a wire to connect with a specific switch chtol, I only a couple of times and he's always in different parts of the map, so it's not just all)
Just the switch I have not found anywhere the use, and the toilet is not yet reached, because in that game all scrinis and even the gun did not take, just the gun in the bus managed to buy when the crowd went to me :D

P
Patlatyy Pasha 19.11.19

why do the game provoynu zombies? let's add monsters, mutants, and Bigfoot!!!

P
Parradoxxx 19.11.19

Hairy Pasha
So after all this the game has no relation - they are also present in the story. And quite fun, makes me happy, as to the 7th actually)
If they have never been played - they would be in the $ 9 added.

A
Achtung57 19.11.19

At the level of the power plant found the coil wires in the city on the machine it is possible to collect do not .Only I did not understand what.Throw in BOS your nickname in the place of play

P
Parradoxxx 19.11.19

Achtung57
Threw) by the Way about the wire I mentioned PI Sal we when played with a friend - he found and we tried sovmesti turbine wires while the power is on, fuck that happened)

A
Achtung57 19.11.19

When you click on all 3 bears(farm stop is the city) plays the funky music

A
Achtung57 19.11.19

C
CoD PyLuT 19.11.19

and how many cards? but then I'm a zombie still disaposal in multiplayer want to play and then you can have the zombies go

B
Bl4ckH4wk 19.11.19

I'm an evil robber Barmaley
3 + 1 bonus zombie NOKTON.

D
DragonCommander56 19.11.19

Nag1batel
Do not read, you who makes it?
My friend today again played zombie mode and I changed my mind so what I wrote above is not read.
To begin with, that is in the mode of transit not only has the 4 standard locations, there are also the house was destroyed and the bunker that was in Call of Duty World at War in zombie mode (although it to run only on 1 floor), also there is there is not only lucifuga but windlifter and elektrobosna from DLS World at War (Map of SONOMA or SONOMA) but I until they could get but still saw them in the video (below write as Windlifter to get it) maybe there are other guns there also learned that your bus can be improved:
1)Before: (RAM) kills the zombies that are trying to jump on the bus front.Where to find:
The map Farm in an old barn or garage (opens a mini generator (Going at the bus stop)
I should warn you that the location of the parts may vary, so don't be surprised it's not there.
2)Inside can be put in place manhole ladder (that would come soon here on the roof go up and press the Space bar or A (on Xbox 360) and then again when prompted).Where to find:
Or on the map with the diner (after bus stop) or in the city.
3)left Rear: (Ladder), also prednaznachen to get on the roof just outside.
Where to find:on the Farm in the barn, lies instead of RAM
There is another place but I don't know what to put.
Location perks:
1.Oulanka (price: 1500 RUB.) Place:where There in the beginning (Bus stop)
2.Fast recharge (price: 3000 RUB) Place:After the bus stop is a diner but it is necessary first to open the door (price:750 rubles)
3.Double shot (instead of Bang Bang beer) (price: 2000 RUB) Place:On the farm on the 2nd floor of a large Shed or Barn.
4.R.I.P. (After death where you died appears on the Monument (as a bonus) take it and all the weapons and perks back to you) (price:2000 RUB) Place in a ruined building (generator)
5.Jagger Fanta (price:2500 RUB) Place: the city, the Bank will enter it and turn right, right there from the destruction of Lorka will see stairs, climb up (to open the door:1000 RUB.) and to the right will be a machine with Jagger Fanta)
Wrote in the order that they appear.
Locations:
1.Bus stop
2.Eatery (I personally call it)
3.Farm.
4.Home & Bunker (take in a corn field and there you will find)
5.Generator (here you can enable or disable electricity)(there is a generator (open toilet, price: 750 or 1000 RUB) jump in there, and what is that room where we did not get
6.The city (there is a Bank and in a Bank safety Deposit box doors can be destroyed with grenades, where you can save money (but why?))
How to turn on the electricity:
1.Go to the generator
2.Open toilet (1000 or 750 RUB.)
3.Find (a Switch,deflector and Pipe) 1 is either directly the workbench or not far from it, 2 is also from the bench or from the generator 3 is either right at the entrance to the room with the generator right in the room with the workbench on the right
4.Turn on the switch and wait until the doors open.(after power-up is activated all the perks, open the door and .... appears Electro people (a new enemy), he is not killed with weapons but they say that it can kill with knife attacks naturally shock like the first, it seems that the damage a little but not worth it negotiate as it severely hampered and still kill.
Where the pack-a-punch I don't know.
Instead they have workbenches, but now is not going to write because I'm tired already, I hope someone will help.

A
Achtung57 19.11.19

http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2012/1120/64/754754063fd7453fb03f8f38b0e7f064.jpg
I shemku dashed : blue marked locations with parts for vacuum cleaner red as you can go

D
DragonCommander56 19.11.19

Slim87
Sorry but the screens on Android can do so as playing on the box.
Here's another:
About the benches:
on each card, and even the location has benches, this is the type of pack-a-punch only they collect not and improve not just weapons and useful items to help in battle, here is a list of workbenches on location and what is possible for them to collect.
Bus stop:
1)the Workbench:you Can assemble a portable generator, running all the time but for some time fades and I can activate machines with a perk but you have to keep near the machine which would work perk also allows you to open doors which required energy, and can also activate turrets and traps.
How to assemble: you need 3 parts:
1)a Broken mannequin on the pole.
2)Fan
3)do Not understand that thing
Where are they All lying inside the bus stop they are not difficult to spot 1 lies at the workbench on the banner ads, 2 on the seats right at the bench and 3 lies directly beneath the phones.
Careful it can break a zombie so if you want to activate the perk that are not near him and leave the location as unattended it will quickly break.
Eatery:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect shield which protects from zombies and can perevoroty the way, he also protects the back when not in use and can kill zombies with 1 shot, but it quickly breaks down, so for permanent use it will not work and here is how the insurance will go at the time.
How to assemble: You need 2 parts (naskolko I remember)
1)the car Door
2)What is the type of drawer for suitcases, the type of frame (can see in the short teaser for the zombie mode)
Where:1 is either in the Studio (the door RUB 750). By the way there is usually always appears a box (price:950 RUR.). in the car (hope realized that it needs to be removed from the machine), 2 is always in the diner (the door, the price of 750 rubles) by the perk.
Farm:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect a turret that works with a portable generator we other it by taste so I think you will appreciate it in battle.
What you need:you Need 3 parts and a portable generator.
1)machine Gun RAPS
2)Korbka with cartridges (like our machine guns Pecheneg, LCAST)
3)lawn Mower
Where: 1 is either on the 2nd floor (the price of the door 750 rubles) or on the 1st floor, the bookshelf, the shells are near the RAP, but the mower is in the barn or shed you want to call on the 1st floor near the shotgun Remington (1500 RUB by the way is very good with the perk Double tap and Fast reload because it kills zombies with 1 shot to 15-17 rounds) 2 location is not know we have not found, look for you may find themselves.
Generator:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect the switch for the generator which activates everything that runs on electricity after the room with the generator killing all the zombies but the damage to the player, like poison. the waves are not applied, but an electro me exactly what we did not understand how it appears and where exactly the first time we met him in the Bank at the location of the City.
Where: I will not write 2 times.
2)the Workbench, you Can collect the trap but what it does I don't know.
What you need:
1)bobbin with the wires
2)the Coil (like Tesla probably anyone who played Red Alert I remember the Tesla tower well, she's only smaller)
3)Stroller for suitcases or something like that
Where:1 is under the bench at transformers 2 and 3 somewhere in the room with the workbench
City:
1)the Workbench, you Can collect familiar with the last part of the ThunderGun, I've not collected not tried but saw on the video how to assemble and how it works.
What you need:
1)Turbine
2)Sensor or meter
3)don't know what is
Where:
1 lies in a tunnel half way to the diner right by the M-16, 2 is in the house in a cornfield on the fireplace, 3 lies in a bunker from zombie mod World at War on the oval staircase behind the cupboard on the 2nd floor (just go to the cupboard and see the clue).
Can watch videos on Youtube everything is clear and understandable.
There are benches but I don't know what is possible for them to collect.
I wrote from memory and it's hard to put some things in writing, so judge for yourself.

N
Nag1batel 19.11.19

To collect your vacuum cleaner, the wire (in the lab), some kind of stick (in the house of world at war), turbine (on the subway between the station and the pump) and pressure gauge (in the cabin with the Bowie knife). But this thing will disappoint you. By the way, you need 2 people to complete achievements tower of Babel, 18+, my stim - http://steamcommunity.com/id/podnimatel_pingvinov/

s
saimenzuev 19.11.19

We're with each other too potamonautes. Found items that appear only on the complexity of the experienced or when playing through network. It is a wooden stick, a case and a thing that looks like a shield with the switches. There is a suggestion to try out the suction-turbine for electric zombie that appears after turning on power.
When you run something unknown Richthofen says that now there is something to escalate some kind of obelisk, what and where is unknown. Maybe on the roof of the gas station electromagnetic trap, which is collected at the station. The question how to climb onto the roof? And where could it be another bench for those 3 items?

More how to find the pack-a-punch. In the city blow the door in the Bank, there is another on. Generating station put a turbine near a door with a green sign of electricity, the second player at this time runs into the room in the Bank that opens and not leave until all Hiroki't go there. Pack-a-punch gathers from Casey on the spot. Wish you happiness)

And throw off their nicknames and Achtung Parrradoxxx, we should from sensible to play, but I play via PS3)