3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lorex228 24.05.22 11:39 pm

PC crashes when launching games

Recently, the PC started to cut down when starting games, I don’t understand why, I cleaned it yesterday and it’s still cut down. I tried in furmark the video card heats up to 70 degrees and the computer is cut down
. 350W
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 24.05.22

lorex228
"Help what is the reason"
Spoiler250gts percent i3-2120 oz 4gb ddr3 bp 350W
What do you run when it starts to heat up, or is it heated when the computer just started up? Or did you completely disassemble the computer? did you change the thermal paste?

g
getjet 24.05.22

90% that the problem is in the PSU.

l
lorex228 24.05.22

xs I cleaned the bp and changed the thermal paste completely cleaned the pc, maybe the bp flew already because everything was normal before

l
lorex228 24.05.22

KIBERMAX
when I go into the game and everything is cut down by the PC and also in furmark the vidyuha heats up to 70 degrees and it cuts out

S
Salyarych 24.05.22

lorex228
Most likely the power supply, due to the load on the hardware in games, there is insufficient power to the processor and video card and the computer goes to reboot. Set the PSU to 450w.
And there are no artifacts when starting games? Pink triangles, for example? Maybe the video card ordered to live long, and therefore cuts down the computer.

It's easy to check. Get the vidyuhi from the motherboard, and connect the cable from the monitor to the motherboard (if there is a built-in vidyukha). Check it out on some non-demanding game / furmark / aida, etc. If everything still cuts out, take the PSU to a service center (or better, immediately to a landfill) and repair / change it.

l
lorex228 24.05.22

Salarych
is not in Svidyuha, I checked all the rules right now. Thanks for the advice, I will change the power supply to 450 watts

r
requiemmm 24.05.22

If this is really a PSU, and most likely it is, the mechanism is as follows - there is a 1000 microfarad x 16 Volt capacitor at the output, strongly Chinese. It dried up, with an increase in load, the voltage along the 12 V line sags below the protection threshold, and the PSU turns off. Soon it will stop turning on at all, it will only pull the fans.