3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 19.11.19 10:37 pm

What to do with the eyes of a carp? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

1. Found the eyes of the carp. The description States that they are looking for people from the dungeons. But I went to him - he does not take them. There is still some good bait, need to blow the whistle and wait. What to do with it?

2. If not difficult, write more to do with the mask, I have two halves, for the money and for the scales.

3. And finally - what to do with the hearts of snakes?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TXOMTPSTL 19.11.19

Nemesis
The eyes of the carp are given at the story branch, the doctor said, if he does not take them so you have not progressed to the desired point.The mask need to translate the skill points in attack power ,that is needed in ng+ and above.

J
Jmann666 19.11.19

Nemesis wrote:
And finally - what to do with the hearts of snakes?
heart of the serpent is needed for one of the endings, like most closed (but at the same time the most perfect) - Google all endings Sekiro and you will find the answer

N
Nemezis 19.11.19

TXOMTPSTL
Jmann666
Thank you, and what to do with this great bait?

J
Johny Kirpich 19.11.19

Nemesis
in locations where the dragon fought, there's still geese the flute playing of the idol, the Palace walk into the building, go right, round to the right of the building, clinging to the roof, from the roof dkris to the right and reach idol the feeding there is a sea grandfather, father, marine women which initially met Loki and that killed the geese in the building that need to go around, he allegedly held hostage by the great carp, knock at the bell, there is great carp, feeding him all the food that found I found like only 4 of the usual food. and the best of the feed 2 is. one gives a trader in the barrel(you get there through the bridge, which destroyed the great carp, as I don't remember exactly, but it is still an idol Carver will be next). the second gives a trader in a barrel at the beginning Loki Palace hinata(jump at the beginning of the trees, jump into the water and swim to Islands to the right), but he gives you food only after visiting the location with itracona geese and carp. give it the great carp feed(hiragi or something like this), then fly to the idol which is left after the first battle with a huge toque, there will be a corpse of this great carp, raised with his white mustache, back to the feeding place, talking with his grandfather, then return to the estate to the dealer, it turned into a carp, it will be possible to buy something that is sold to the dealer who gave the first feed and riprap lazuli

N
Nemezis 19.11.19

Johny Kirpich
Oh, thank you, really, I forgot that the right part in front of the Palace is left unexplored!

v
vasiv 19.11.19

I switched to a new game+ with them two half-masks of the dragon, but odd there's no exchange of points for power.
Question - have I done something wrong or the exchange next opens.

R
Rin Shirayuki 19.11.19

vasiv
The mask 3 pieces instead of two. 3 piece lock in the final sale. Missed you in short.