3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slav0K 25.05.22 12:17 am

5 stars credit! (Painkiller: Overdose)

There is a test))))) The whole game is passed by 5 stars. In the end, they don’t open anything (((, except for using cards, at least they would have done a secret level.
Has anyone else passed 5 stars?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aliast 25.05.22

I have just. Now I will go through the Resurrection) By the way, there are clearly fewer glitches in this part, not like in the original. I got tired of looking for patches (3 items in the Factory, 2 boxes in the Ruins, fireworks under the booth in Lunapark). And here it’s right that all the levels from the first time pass normally to the stars)
It’s a pity there is no incentive to play the game a second time on Madness. No bonuses for you for this ((And everything would be fine, but how long the levels loaded, another reason to refuse to re-pass ... I hope the Resurrection will load faster ..

I
Infiltrator 25.05.22

I would pass, but the counter does not count correctly, and I don’t want to download the patch, since this is the worst part.

x
xMiGx 25.05.22

I ran into a problem at the Animal Farm level: in the room where the operating meat grinder is located, some fire extinguishers from an unsuccessful shotgun shot and from the actions of enemies can fly off without exploding. It seems to me that they often fall into the meat grinder itself, and they cannot be found, and the game does not count them as destroyed. To complete it for 5 stars, you must have 57 objects destroyed after clearing this room.