3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 25.05.22 12:17 am

Early Access Game (Space Punks)

In general, the state of the build is directly controversial, like all released games in early access.
I noticed a pattern, after lvl 27 the game starts to crumble, I can’t imagine how people got to 50 and above.
The bottom line is that with each new lvl, the game loads all locations many times longer ... And some Rift cards, for example, you can wait 40 minutes at 32lvl, and there will be as many such cards inside the rift as you have the strength to go through.
Then the craft crumbles. It is buggy, the collection time of the item does not show correctly, the timer constantly rolls back to its own time, but the item is being completed, which pleases ...
Ping constantly jumps like a prostitute, but more often than 20, the FPS sometimes sags groundlessly, although not often ...
In general, I liked the project, simply because the isometry, guns and action, magic and swords got it. Every game with a knight and an elf is sickening.
I don’t advise you to donate yet, there is no updated roadmap for the development of the project yet, the product is very raw and it’s also not clear where it wants to go.
I am glad that there will be an update on May 19th. See what they'll fix.
0 Comments
Sort by: