3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White Fox [Dragon] 25.05.22 12:42 am

Game Impressions (The Longest Journey)

In this topic, as it is already clear, we share the impression that the game made on you.

pix.playground.ru
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 25.05.22

Reminds me of Siberia in terms of gameplay... Quite interesting is the beginning of the plot, the actual plot and riddles. In general, not bad. But it was the continuation of Dreamfall: the longest journey that really hit me. I would give this game a subpar 8/10, while Dreamfall deserves a 10/10. Even more. It is difficult to characterize it with dry figures.

L
Laura 25.05.22

One of my favorite quests, in addition to the games Siberia 1.2, Zork: Grand Inquisitor, The Last Express, Full Throttle, GAG. The game pleased with humor, bright, well-written characters, funny tasks, the atmosphere of the fairy-tale world of Arcadia.

D
Dreamfall Fan 25.05.22

I don't think I've seen such a deep universe anywhere else.

D
Dreamfall Fan 25.05.22

Moderators, please change the cover of the game. The cover currently on Dreamfall is the cover of this game. You need to find it on Dreamfall.

o
oxy 25.05.22

I remember when I finished the game I so wanted to continue this game. And it was autumn 2005 and I knew that Dreamfall would be released in six months :)

M
Michael1990Rich 25.05.22

I am a person unfamiliar with the genre of quests, but I really want to go through this game, because without flashing "The Longest Journey" it makes no sense to start "Dreamfall-The Longest Journey".
So, this quest is too hardcore as an absolute beginner's day?

A
Alexator 25.05.22

Michael1990Rich
well, if you're ready to endure the graffiti... and yes, there are a few hemorrhoids. But I passed them, peeping into the passage. Attack is an interesting game.

M
Michael1990Rich 25.05.22

Aleksator Pf
, graphon .... right now I'm only playing old games)))
As for the hemorrhoids, I guessed, in which case, yes, I'll have to use the walkthrough.
And what about everything else, except for these couple of hemorrhoids? Purely logic?

A
Alexator 25.05.22

Michael1990Rich
has something for logic

M
MixXxAiL 25.05.22

On Windows 7 (32 bit) the installer does not start (((
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

M
MixXxAiL 25.05.22

Found in the Internet:
"It does not start due to the installation of a program like Alcohol 120% ( Daemon tools , Nero )
Solution: enter the registry ( start-run enter the regedit command)
Find the keys: HKLMSYSTEMCurrentControlSetServisesCDRom
On the right side of the plate set the Autorun value to 1"
Even if you already have this value set, just do it again and then the installer will function normally =)

G
GLG 13 25.05.22

yes, a masterpiece, of course.
Tornquist burns!

A
AndreikaMarmazetka 25.05.22

A chic game, I'm impressed, I didn't expect that the game of 1999 would be so captivating, the plot is very interesting, almost all puzzles are quite logical. The same Gabriel Knight was given with difficulty. And it's just amazing. Graphics only, but HD mod pulls up a lot