3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cain[No_Dat] 25.05.22 01:04 am

Andraste's Urn of Sacred Ashes (Dragon Age: Origins)

Here I thought about whether the people really need this ashes, whether to leave it, or hide or desecrate ...
It's not that I'm asking to go further, but your opinion ... The first time I killed my brother and kept everything a secret , because I felt that nothing would end well, that people were selfish and he would definitely fall into the hands of rich and influential people ...

asking for a message with estates: I broke ala I saved not to write, I'm interested in your opinion regarding this relic
32 Comments
Sort by:
a
arbituur 25.05.22

It seems to me that it is needed, but without the dragon ;)
And as for the influential ones... if you leave the guard, then the mercenary ones are unlikely to go further. Only those believers who truly worship Andraste will remain. If they pass through all these tests, then they really deserve a pinch.

C
Cain[No_Dat] 25.05.22

so you already built a bridge, drove the spirits away ... anyone can come
in And the guard is not at all himself, how could he miss the Morrigan

a
arbituur 25.05.22

The guard is on his own. And it seems to me that these tests remain for everyone, because the urn had several skeletons of unfortunate adventurers.

C
Cain[No_Dat] 25.05.22

well, so they were at the urn, that is, they were able to get through and then the guard hacked them))
or even so it was those fanatics whom the guard hacked

to death and yours had to let Morrigan pass to the urn

D
DimaX 25.05.22

Morrigan, in my opinion, does not care at all about this urn))

According to the subject, during the first passage he did not kill the "holy brother", he killed him during the second. IMHO, it's better to kill

a
arbituur 25.05.22

Dimax agrees. She generally distanced herself from people. She doesn't care about religion or anything. I went because my mother made me go everywhere with you.

C
Cain[No_Dat] 25.05.22

well, she is angry and the guard lets her through ... although she tells him they say get off me

F
FlurFxStyle 25.05.22

I first agreed with the fanatics, defiled the urn (before that I took a pinch) I go through the game 3 times, well, I really wanted the Ripper fanatics called me Knight Andraste and I drank the blood of the dragon Morrigan liked it, but Alistair did not then I killed the fanatics and summoned the dragon and killed him to pick up gear and somehow Helped out a double profit in my brother's better not to kill IMHO, and it's better not to desecrate)

L
Legat Marks 25.05.22

Help me cross that bridge. And then it doesn't work for me...

T
The Illusive Lady 25.05.22

See the topic "How to pass the bridge and platforms"

N
Nicky Jayson 25.05.22

Morrigan doesn't care at all. She rarely speaks her mind. Everyone starts saying "I think this, I think that..." while Morrigan stands silent. That's the current when you do something good, then she does not approve and vice versa))

M
Miss Willis 25.05.22

the boss, all four platforms of the bridge to be at the same time and in solid form will not succeed. you move all the teammates separately (there are two sides, well, there are steps along which you need to move the Persians), current one is at the ready - it moves in the center - along the bridge, the first platform opens, this one of the four stands on it, then you open the second , you move an ally on it, when you open the next platform, the previous one may disappear. Just the main thing is that the real platform on which the Persian stands. has not disappeared. And then start over again. You have to remember the moves. You can save. and try other moves. all four platforms open in two stages: first transparent, and then solid.

not difficult actually.

M
Miss Willis 25.05.22

By the way, for those who want to take a special here. RIPPER.

Having reached the urn, she competed with the rest of the allies - Leliana, Wynn and Morrigan ... and poured blood on the ashes. Leliana and Wynn disapproved -10-20 each. The fight began promptly. The battle was (what the heck, I thought) against Wynn and Leliana and of course the urn keeper. Well, ah, Maury the Witch, oddly enough, stayed and fought for me without hesitation.
Rogue (Leliana) and Granny (Vin) are dead. (Morrigan was happy!) Then we stayed with the witch alone and went to Kolgrim. then you want to drink blood (for this you get the Ripper), you want to kill Kolgrim, or you just spit and leave.

But it was just a trial...
In fact, I, at the beginning of this area, agreed to Kolgrim's proposal to desecrate the urn and took the blood of the dragon and I did not fight him.
Approaching the urn, she simply took a pinch of ashes, but did not pour out the blood.
And everyone stayed alive and received approval. Going out to Kolgrim, she told what she had done, i.e. did not .... And, after beating him, I immediately found a Special. Ripper. This is me to the fact that I didn’t have to desecrate anything and go against my own. I also got the horn of Kolgrim. Which, by the way, hasn't been used yet. I forget..! Today it will be necessary to try to call him, the Dragon.

l
le_Sab 25.05.22

I wonder what was written in the log? Didn't desecration count?

M
Miss Willis 25.05.22

Yes, I did not defile her, Nor would my respectable companions fight against me. And the magazine is clean. But for some reason, the specialization of the Ripper opened up. I'm using her cells right now.

l
le_Sab 25.05.22

The question is not what was not defiled, but what was written in the journal. The game sometimes writes strange things, such as Isolde sacrificing herself for her son, although both are alive.

X
XxHPowChekXxX 25.05.22

Yes, I also had ..... and if you donate Isolda, they will write that the Circle of Magicians saved ..... damn nonsense ..... an error in the game can ??? o_o

S
Sirinoeles 25.05.22

In general, it seemed strange to me that this ashes can be freely taken (well, relatively freely, of course)))
I mean that the urn is not too big and there is nowhere to replenish it. And there are thousands of sick and unfortunate believers. And what will they do when they bring their burnt prophetess to poultices?)))

l
le_Sab 25.05.22

You are the first/first pilgrim for who knows how many years. Therefore - big discounts;)

I
Ilya Stupinsky 25.05.22

By the way, if you answer all the questions of the spirits correctly (during the test), it gives some advantages ..?
It’s just that when I passed, I didn’t reboot every time to actually check myself))) so I made a mistake a couple of times)