3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael4Kind777 30.05.22 11:56 pm

Offline game (V Rising)

Guys tell me please. How to create a single player game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naitiri Baggins 02.06.22

Michael4Kind777 You enter
Privat Game, write the name of the world and enter the password so that no one connects, just put Only Solo Play.

A
Arthur Lungran 02.06.22

Michael4Kind777
But it's better to just play on a PVE server. crafts that require a resource of time will not progress while the world is off.

M
Michael4Kind777 02.06.22

Naitiri Baggins gives
me an error

S
Setesh 02.06.22

Arthur Lungran wrote:
But it's better to just play on a PVE server, because. crafts that require a resource of time will not progress while the world is off.
Here's the problem, I don't want to play with anyone and see no one else on the map, but it turns out that it's impossible to play solo in this scenario...

N
Naitiri Baggins 12.06.22

Michael4Kind777
It's strange, everything works for me ... And what kind of error, can I have a screen?

p
polyhedral 12.06.22

Setesh
Yes, what the hell are they, I'm on the "Light" pve server, no one is there. And when they do, they don’t understand the Russian campaign, they needed help with the boss, they buzzed in the chat for two days, who the hell answered.
But your desire is more than close to me I could understand. I prefer solo games.

k
killaron 12.06.22

when creating a Privat Game, check the LAN Server checkbox and you can safely play one, when you re-enter after exiting the game, you will also need to check this box