3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klukvax 30.05.22 11:57 pm

very similar to the last of us (Sniper Elite 5)

The last of us is a zombie game
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cool 30.05.22

klukvax Are
you sick, son?

K
KIBERMAX 30.05.22

klukvax
You should see a doctor, otherwise your head is not in order.

M
Mr_Dude090 30.05.22

klukvax wrote:
mechanics on the last of us 1
visual component and physics on the last of us 2
klukvax:

D
DEDGAMER 30.05.22

klukvax
If it were similar, then in The Last of Us there would also be anatomical visualization of shooting testicles and Ellie's delicious smile)

M
Mr_Dude090 30.05.22

klukvax wrote:
mechanics on the last of us 1
visual component and physics on the last of us 2
klukvax
These are two completely different games and gameplay mechanics. Where did you see the mechanics and visuals of The Last of Us in Sniper Elite 5?

E
Evil in the flash 30.05.22

klukvax
Opened the topic with some of his conjectures. What is its meaning? From nefiga to do or is it a statement? If the latter, then let's head-to-head tests of all the listed games, comparing graphics, physics and game mechanics.

Y
Youxyxol 30.05.22

klukvax

P
Pavel Rally 30.05.22

klukvax
Friendly advice, delete all your messages, there will be fewer minuses in your reputation.

D
Danrock 30.05.22

guys, dude roflit, calm down)))

j
jock 39 30.05.22

klukvax nope !
she looks a lot like Wulf! and the first!

P
Protocol10 30.05.22

I had this only with EVIL WITHIN 2. There, too, you crawl past zombies on karyachkas, craft something.

k
klukvax 30.05.22

Pavel Rally
Snipe Elite 5 good game

K
Kartonkratos 30.05.22

klukvax
Well, of course you write heresy! compare games and for the fact that there is also a third-person view, and you can shoot walking and running, then all games are similar because in all of them you can do the same thing? here is an example that it does not look like the last of us at all
1: artificial intelligence is very weak here
2: there is no body inertia and poor animations
3: enemies do not communicate with each other while tracking down the player, and cannot sneak up on you without noticing!
4: no dismemberment!
5: graphically and physically very behind and can not be compared with the last of us 2! something like this, I'll give more examples when I remember!