3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n0nest0pe 30.05.22 11:57 pm

The main question of many years of ladders, drawing and flicker.

Guys, to be honest, I already fucked up looking for answers to this question on the forums, in general, 3-4 months after buying a PC: Radeon RX 570 4gb, 16gb RAM, Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz, Windows 10 pro, Samsung 144Hz monitor, In short, everything worked fine, I played different games, everything was fine, but then at one point, I go to play gta 5 and see a poor drawing of the grass, it seems to be loaded with dots, I I think what kind of nonsense, I put everything on the maximum, I already increased the drawing distance to the maximum, which I just didn’t do, but the textures seem to be loading in front of me, I think it’s nonsense, I went into far cry 5, everything worked well there, but then I went into the long dark and it was fucked up, the grass was all in ladders, and after that moment, I have ladders everywhere in all games, anti-aliasing stupidly doesn’t work, everything becomes normal when I turn on the resolution from 2k,and hd is obtained when I set the resolution to 4k, but this is nonsense, it also happens not only in games, for example, in google maps, see

then I can if anyone needs to make screenshots in cs go and the long dark, if you look closely you will see ladders on the house, and in different places, the quality may have been cut, but when you look live, the ladders scratch your eyes. I knocked down the drivers, but it doesn’t help, I don’t need to write about reinstalling Windows, and I don’t need to replace components, the PC is new, after reading on the forums and watching various videos about it, most people have this problem and no one knows how to fix it, who needs it I’ll send a link to a detailed video about this problem, but I want us to unite, who has the same problem, maybe someone had it and something helped, write it down, you’ll get rid of it once and for all.
1 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 30.05.22

n0nest0pe
It would be better to write the monitor model and its native resolution, why against reinstalling Windows? Maybe you installed new software or a game that ruined everything.