3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazeln 30.05.22 11:57 pm

Reviews about Maibenben x568

I want a gaming laptop, according to my capabilities Maibenben x568 is suitable, for example, similar in configuration to Acer - almost 2 times more expensive, so I think that this is quite a worthy option and, most importantly, without these crazy extra charges. I wonder how he works? Does it get hot? Are there owners of this brand on the forum?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 30.05.22

Mazeln
https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1045882&st=540

K
Kawx 30.05.22

I bought myself a P748 more than a year ago, an excellent laptop for games, at that time it was easier with the prices of equipment. BUT even then the computer stood out pleasantly among others in its niche. There are no problems with it, except for the fuss with firewood when installing Windows. Now I really do more video editing, but the laptop confidently copes with heavy programs. And judging by the characteristics of the x568, this is a strong gaming machine, and the price is really “tasty”, I bought mine for about the same amount, and that was before the price went up

m
mazeln 30.05.22

Yes, that's why I set my sights on it, I want to buy it until the price tag changes, I doubt that it will drop sharply, and so the discount price

J
Jakervel 02.06.22

According to the characteristics of the device is solid. As I understand Maibenben x568 is with a 3060 and 3070 card? Vidyuhi from the top ones, if you take a laptop for games, then it’s probably better to stop at 3070, a little stronger. If you look at it in general, the brand makes good laptops, the assembly is not inferior to Lenovo, and the price is better

m
mazeln 02.06.22

For me, the brand is simply unknown, the same lenovo has been heard for a long time, and maibenben has been heard out of the corner of my ear somewhere, but I have no experience in using the products of this brand.

R
Ryazancev 02.06.22

Mazeln
1. It gets very hot. Changing thermal paste and downvolt helps.
2. Very loud cooling system.
My question is: Why did they push 2560 * 1600 onto such a small display? Text without scaling will be small. There is a lot of information on the beech, see for yourself.

J
Jakervel 02.06.22

Do not wind yourself up, the office has 2 maibenben laptops, budget models for Word, Excel and Powerpoint. 1 was bought to replace the deceased old Dell, and the second a month later, when they worked with it. Impression different from use.

X
X_ray_83 02.06.22

Chinese slag))) Stupidly smeared thermal grease on VRAM memory))))

K
Kawx 13.06.22

By the way, about video cards. 3070 is better, but not radically, here the author needs to look at his capabilities. If the budget is small, you can even consider MAIBENBEN x MECHREVO X558, also a 3060 card, and the price is 15 thousand cheaper than x568 with rtx 3060.