3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luxxar 30.05.22 11:57 pm

Newbie questions. (Diablo 2)

Good day to all. I decided to try to play, got to the 5th city, and wanted to make a respec, returned to Akara, but there is no such line. Created a new character, checked, there is no respec in the ladder. How can it be done here? Thanks in advance!
22 Comments
Sort by:
m
malloc 30.05.22

Respec is not supported on this server.

[
[_JENKA_] 02.06.22

malloc
still has something special in pg, if you play honestly, without locomotives and so on.
This complexity attracts, because of this you can safely play there for several years one season. and in d2r after a month you don’t know what to do. too easy for us pgeshniki. I miss)

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.06.22

[_JENKA_] Duck
server is the best in all respects and was - well, for pvm players, - pvpshers have everything too retarded and they don't like that the features of the offs don't work (because their "unskillful" and "handless" aler cut everything). But - graphonium, graphonium. It seems to bore those who have fallen - but there is nowhere to return, because there are few people left.

a
aaaaaSHKA 02.06.22

Luxxar wrote:
I got to the 5th city, and I wanted to make a respec

T
T Fox 02.06.22

[_JENKA_]
Feel the builds: firedruid, nova sorka, foh paladin and so on. Take 99, try doing holy grail. That's why the seasons in d2 were short. Doing shit in the game, actually. Only pvp gave life.

[
[_JENKA_] 02.06.22

T-Fox
don't want to. I want to play in a crowd and look for clothes. and in d2r all gear is free, some bots and trade for real. This is what brought the game down the drain.

p
pirya 02.06.22

In addition, according to other players, some open pvp cheats were noticed that give the character a break maximum breaks (fkr / fhr), but it’s hard for me to say if this is true, the animation of fhr now works differently, and fcr hamer is 125 if he was with Hoto Shako Eni, then you can’t score with a curtain shield.

D
Doberman 02.06.22

[_JENKA_]
what difficulty? the game is played with any charm in a day.
Difficulty farming Enigma - yes, because you would be a homeless miser for a very long time with an absent trade
, but it is difficult to farm it everywhere, and with respecs. but a live trade does its job, yes.

D
Doberman 02.06.22

pirya are
you talking about these cheats?

[
[_JENKA_] 02.06.22

Dobermn
well, for example, drop runes. it needs to be fixed - since there are bots everywhere. or fix bots

D
Doberman 02.06.22

[_JENKA_]
about bots and drop runes write those who do not fumble, based on some rumors. there are as many bots as in pg, in short (I haven’t seen a single one).
rune drops are 10 times higher. If earlier you had jah once every 10 years, then there once a year, the difference is noticeable only at a long distance, you won’t notice this at a distance of one season.

the main difference is online, which creates a trade and there is a lot of everything in the trade, except for straight ultra rare items

3m3m 02.06.22

Dobermn
iz-za koda na tiliport na F3 logaet tak?

D
Doberman 02.06.22

3m3m
due to sprit on the left.

n
ninada 12.06.22

Dobermn wrote:
there are as many bots as in pg, in short (I haven’t seen a single one)
But what about 40 accounts of muffs with gear? I will never believe that he farmed all this with his hands.

D
Doberman 12.06.22

ninada
to have mountains of gear on pg you don't have to cheat when the season is 5 years old. Mazzila had a bunch of accounts of his friends who dumped him from pg, then returned, and so on.
and in general, you can do it yourself for 100 pieces of gear in 5 years without straining.

the value of almost everything is lost in a year, because everyone has it, it's a trifling matter to get all sorts of infics with enigmas on distributions. only pvp items have value after a year, but if there is no pvp, then they are not needed.

T
T Fox 12.06.22

Basically, there's a big Online that does trading. The better the trade is, the faster the development. Therefore, there clothes quickly fall in price. What does the drop of uniques, one hundred in 1.11, which is in 1.14, which in d2r is no different. On pg, like, the same. As for runes, yes. There above. But nevertheless, in the past, characters were also quickly collected on pg, because online and market activity decide.

If you want to play where the value of items is still high, play on xc. There are no bots, and clothes are in demand, and the prices are normal.

3m3m 12.06.22

T-Fox
Daje na starte etogo sezona s nula (bez soj na nl), bez paravozingov v den ~Lo izi delalsa

T
T Fox 12.06.22

I know one way how to get lo per day, without all that you wrote, but it's illegal.

3m3m 12.06.22

T-Fox
cedalogo toje otsutstvuet. ananigmu ya svaril gde-to na 14 den laddora, finik na 30-ii

D
Doberman 12.06.22

3m3m
there without dropping runes, you can generally do it on all consumables such as key tokens and other analogues of a pgsh law per day.
Since the beginning of the season, I have only lost one zhah, and stupidly raised everything else due to the normal trade and dressed in norms.