3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vingrig 31.05.22 12:15 am

Margit is the hardest boss in Souls. (Elden Ring)

I play elden ring in the first groove and swing through the dodger and rolls as usual. For 3.5 hours I have been running around this amazing world and cleaning everything I see. at level 15, I met a margit, almost killed him and scored because he was clearly not pumped enough. at the eighth hour of the game, I return to this first boss of the storyline, but not the first in the prince. Before that, I killed the tree keeper, the boatman, and several underground slaves. Level 25, random mace +4, 6 flasks +1. For the first boss, it’s definitely enough for a bitch (after all, 8 hours, although the world is open, but in linear three ds during this time I went through half the game). I've been trying for as long as I can. As I left 10% hp at level 15, I leave it. I went through three darks with their nameless kings, smoke knights, gwyns, OIS, midirs and manus. I have never felt so far from winning for so many trays. Feels like Margate is just impossible and broken. Although it doesn’t take down so much, but the HP is fucking and active, what the hell. I read tactics and acted the same way without them. I'll try to farm for another 7 hours and with level 40 I'll go and fuck him, he fucked me so much.
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

vingrig
With a shield, it's quite simple, but yes. I advise you to poison him.

b
benites 31.05.22

To start the game, the boss is really mega-difficult. I remember from before the release they said that the game would supposedly be more friendly to beginners compared to souls. Well, well ...
For a dodger, in order to get through Margate, it probably makes sense to pump under Reduvia or a katana with a bloody blow ...

m
m1santhropy 31.05.22

Have you found Patchwork yet? He sells Margit's chains. In the first phase, it will help save flasks. And in general it will be useful, because when used, it neutralizes some traps and opens illusory walls.

m
m1santhropy 31.05.22

benites
with reduvia killed him. Well, the damage on him is still not so hot, since the increase in characteristics is scanty until the weapon is pumped in. And there is no point in downloading stats, since the damage does not grow much. So I'll have to spin in any case)
I myself always play the dodger. Jumps have been added in Elden, so in the combat mechanics they are also now of great importance. There are punches that are more effective to avoid with a jump than a roll.

J
Jules_Merit 30.06.22

I don’t know why for many it is so difficult, I memorized its attack pattern and calmly picked it up, PROVIDED! that I didn’t sit by the fire at which Melina appears to lvl apat ...... I played for 2 hours and did not understand where to raise the level ....

b
barabear 30.06.22

Jules_Merit
Yes, this whole topic with the complexity of the bosses is purely subjective, it's just that the shims have nothing to do and they are trying to single out specifically one...