3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wingen 31.05.22 12:15 am

Family in Fable 3. (Fable 3)

Guys, please help.

1. I bang my family in Fable 3, 1000 gold per day. And the daughter walks in some rags. Can the child be changed?

2. They do not ask me for gifts, not a child, not a wife in Fable 3. How much they ask for it.

3. and lastly, F4 has a heart drawn in the game. I press and the map pops up. Is that how it should be?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jekyll and Hyde 31.05.22

1. You can’t change them) So they will walk like beggars.
2. Relationships will worsen, they will ask, for example, you will start a second family. Or you just won't pay attention to them.
3. It means to chat with you, they want to give you a gift or, on the contrary, ask. In short, attention is required. Satisfy your wife in short =)

w
wingen 31.05.22

Thanks a lot. =)

G
Geralt of Rivia 31.05.22

The chip with the family did not impress at all. Married once, had a child once. After - nothing interesting. Until the middle of the game, he scored on both, because all the same, they are of no use, not counting the demonic door in Bright Valley.

w
wingen 31.05.22

And yes, it makes little sense. A pair of dancing skeletons. And a trash can.

f
fuck-abees 31.05.22

how to raise a child (he is still a baby)

t
tabak96 31.05.22

fackabees
If the child was made before he became king, then after the coronation he will be older.

D
Darrok.SS 31.05.22

Yes, just at the beginning of the baby, do 2-3 quests, come back - he will grow up.

S
Sokol_2931 31.05.22

I was wrong about Fable 3, I used to say that the game is crap not interesting, but I decided to go through it again and fell in love with this game🙂😎