3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STALKERheroj 31.05.22 12:15 am

Closes after launch (Resident Evil: Village)

People, help me figure out the game, maybe someone has had such a problem.
You start the game, a window opens, with the name of the game from the top, hangs for about 10-15 seconds and closes. What I just didn’t try, and looked on YouTube and on different forums, 1.5 days of sex with my nerves, but to no avail.

According to the minimum requirements, my system runs smoothly.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 31.05.22

STALKERgeroj
the game either starts or doesn't start because either it doesn't fit the system, or you downloaded some kind of crooked non-working repack. No other is given.

D
Dakini 31.05.22

STALKERgeroj
When the pirate came out and I had such a problem, I could go into the game several times to play, and after a few days you have a black window at startup and crash, since then I bought a more powerful video card and moved to another build of Windows, problems disappeared with this game.

S
STALKERheroj 31.05.22

Protocol10
Bro, my system bypasses the minimum with a margin, and I have a license.

S
STALKERheroj 31.05.22

Dakini
It's clear, well, I have a relatively good supply of those minimum wages that are indicated in the incentive, so for now you can not update, but still the game fucks the brain. I just don't know what to do.

O
OSKaR2255 31.05.22

What Windows do you have? 7? At least 10 is needed.

m
mag_207 12.06.22

Did STALKERgeroj
solve the problem?

m
mag_207 12.06.22

Did STALKERgeroj
solve the problem?

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 01.07.22

Taj canoe ... First, the game went through once. The next day, they say there is not enough space for saves - googled it, then went through it again, then deleted the game and here is my own subject: put it again and when I launch a couple of seconds, the black screen then closes the game without messages about errors and that like...

6DevilAce6 12.09.22

didn't decide anything?

R
RedDay13 12.09.22

You need to change the date, you can set, for example, a couple of years ago, it helps me

p
prapor001 09.10.22

the same thing, yesterday I played normally, today I launch it - a dark screen and crash, launch again - a dark screen with half the nvidia logo and crash, the next launch with a full log and crash, in general, a little forward and started 5 times, by the way, this is on an updated tablet, before when I played with the old one everything was a bunch