3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nkolol73 31.05.22 12:15 am

Xbox Series X control issue (Sniper Elite 5)

Hello everyone, when playing, it turned out that the diagonal control on the controller seemed to be absent, the sight moves more vertically and horizontally, and the diagonal is very difficult to take, the same trouble was with Metro Exodus, so the game had to be abandoned, because it is unrealistic to play. Nobody faced the same problem? How to solve it xs...
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 31.05.22

I went through Metro Exodus on Xbox Series X with all the add-ons, there were no problems. Maybe you just have a pirate?

K
Kartonkratos 31.05.22

Podvipodvertov
What the hell is a pirate, this is not a PC for you!

N
Nkolol73 31.05.22

And I noticed that such crap is only in games where the xbox supports the keyboard-mouse.

S
SonyK_2 31.05.22

Nkolol73
Nkolol73 wrote:
... noticed that this ... only in games where the xbox supports keyboard-mouse.
The game may not recognize the device correctly. Is there something like "Automatic device detection" in the game control settings? - in some PC games this works when a controller is connected. When you press the buttons, the game automatically activates control from it, the keyboard button icons change to controller ones. If you press the button on the keyboard, or move the mouse - vice versa.
If there is something similar in the settings, see if there is a possibility to select a control device, i.e. force the controller to be selected by disabling "autodetect".

N
Nkolol73 31.05.22

There is nothing like it