3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ice 31.05.22 12:27 am

The ledge above the tavern!!! how to fly to it? (Arx Fatalis)

People! It's not like I can't get the drag. stones above the tower, which is on the ledge. I tried to take off, but the hero does not want to fly above his head. From the wall too. What to do? how to get them?
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEGION 31.05.22

and what do you think the telekinesis spell is for in the game?

i
ice 31.05.22

Hey, do you use it while standing on the wall or where? and take this spell where?

L
LEGION 31.05.22

1) yes, use it while standing on the wall so that the ring can be seen 2) there are a couple of scrolls and it seems that the key rune for the spell is in the goblin fortress in the main hall there are two hanging bridges under the ceiling, one leads to the treasury and on the other the rune lies

P
PlayGround.ru 31.05.22

nafig you surrendered telekinesis?!!!
levitation, but not from the wall, but from a ledge under the wall. flew up, shift, took EVERYTHING.
bullshit ring and scroll of fire

-
- I - 31.05.22

LeGioN where you said there is not a COMMUNICATUM rune, but a FRISE rune - cold.

by the way, I don’t advise using a scroll of telekinesis and levitation to take this treasure above the tavern - WILL NOT PAY OFF

m
mityai 31.05.22

Yes, you raised this topic in vain!

b
bboyfunky 31.05.22

I took telekinesis, from the wall of the fortress.

P
ProfArxMan 31.05.22

Damn. Yes, there is a mona levitating from a ledge !!! There is a "Daar ring of protection from magic" and a scroll, or a rune.

G
Granholm 31.05.22

I am writing to you from the distant 2012... No scrolls are needed to get all this. It is enough to stand under the ledge, aim the cursor at the approximate position of objects, jump up and grab objects =)

H
Harry Uerg 31.05.22

Class!!! LOL

only in Russia (that is, with us!) A person with a request that something is not working out for him can be prompted eight years later, when he already doesn’t care about all this half a year later ...

v
vladmarua 31.05.22

The game is great, although the graphics are simple. But the quests are interesting. If Arkan decides to release a remaster and add two more cities (in which the daughters of Queen Florence are hidden) and quests for them, it will generally be an interesting thing. And one more thing - with Tizzy's tavern there is a gate that I never opened, I guess - this is an option to enter unwritten quests in other cities.

v
vladmarua 31.05.22

And you can take the Daar ring and the scroll if you jump with the shift at the same time, so I took everything from the ledge. True, the hero had to jump ...

v
vladmarua 31.05.22

People, who will say - the remaster will be Arx with good graphics and new quests? Did the developers mention that there are two more cities where Alia's sister is hidden? And the gate cannot be opened in any way next to Tizzy's tavern.

T
TapaKeHT 30.06.22

vladmarua The
remaster will probably not be at least official, because the game has already flown by once, and the seisas arcane is under the wing of Besedka, so they won’t make some kind of their own project, although who knows, everything can be. Two cities could be the basis for the production, but again, the series will not be continued. And the gate can be opened with a key from the corpse of the king)