3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katia 31.05.22 12:27 am

How to kill the black creature of the dwarves ??? (Arx Fatalis)

I wanted to know how to get into the crypt in the city of Arxa and, most importantly, how to kill the black beast of the gnomes! Looking forward to your reply!!!!!!!!!!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaX 31.05.22

The key to the crypt is given by the head of the guard in the city of people, but will give it only after you receive the Zogark from the sisters of Ederney. Before entering the crypt, stock up on wooden stakes, zombies roam there. It's not a problem to sweep them away with a fireball, but only they come to life indefinitely. Knock out a zombie and stick a tree in it. count Good luck!

K
Katia 31.05.22

Thank you very much! The truth is now starting to dawn on me that I'm only at the beginning of the game, since I don't know any Ederney sisters and have no idea where to find them !!!

B
BaX 31.05.22

Katyusha, I have no idea how you could get into the city of dwarves without ever meeting the sisters. In general, Ederney's sisters (if you have the English version of the game then Ederneuma) are female snakes. Their city is on the 4th tier (I could be wrong). They should give you Zogark. Kragoz you get from the rebels, if you get the shield of the ancients in the crypt. Once again good luck!

B
BaX 31.05.22

Katya, it's me again! If you are tired of thinking where to go next, then I throw off the address, there in the section of codes-passage it is fashionable to find a plan according to which you need to play - http://www.quake4.ru

K
Katia 31.05.22

bax, thank you so much again. Having already left the forum, I remembered snake women. Exactly, I passed by their ''''palace''''. Only they won't let me inside, they say they will call me only when they need me. like this!

K
Katia 31.05.22

Hi bax, thank you very much for the site, I read everything about the game. But I have another question for you. When I downloaded the arks fatalis, all my words were encoded, that is, instead of the usual Russian word, inscriptions appear, such as yEyushEya. how can i decode them? Please advise!!

r
roman 31.05.22

How to record ARX Fatalis

v
vladmarua 31.05.22

The black beast is not killed with a sword, but it can be thrown into the lava if the lever is pulled in the workshop with a steam hammer and it will collapse into the lava. Then you can walk through all the nooks and crannies and search everything.