3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sugo77 31.05.22 12:27 am

DnD RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2, Multiplayer Server: The Rise Of Neverwinter\\Rise Of Neverwinter, 1 (Neverwinter Nights 2)

3369: StreamStream, 490, DnD RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2Neverwinter Nights 2, ServerServer: The Rise Of NeverwinterNeverwinter Rise, 1(05/25/2022):
The first Nevik in the second Nevik, or something like that, I don’t know myself yet, I recently noticed this new foreign server, but over time I’ll find out everything, half of the stream was still creating its build for the server, in its own peculiar manner, you can skip from the middle, or further, by the end of the stream, I will have to go there, inspect, and translate the server ... I write directly when I still see the stream, so I don’t know what will come of it, besides, I haven’t played for more than a year, I forgot a lot, I remember. .. Again, in my boring, slow, peculiar form, well, who knows me for a long time, he remembers and knows ... But, most importantly, I provide information as best I can, as I can .... A simple person who loves DnD RPG Games: NWNNWN2, or more precisely - servers in their multiplayer... I specialize more in server mechanics / builds, and their testing on servers than in ENT DnD RPG World,but there are also few of them (I emphasize a little) I fell in love with reading, and even more translating from foreign languages ​​- into Russian, although it takes a lot of time, right during the streams, + I myself am very slow, and not in a hurry, + loving to think, well, something like this ... In general, let's see what kind of server ...
Today, 05/25/2022, I am only making the first entry to it, and my very first steps, and along the way I share my first impressions and emotions (As usual, as I used to), let's see if it will come in or not, and whether expectations will be met ...

Igor Petrovich (05/25/2022):
The process of transition, and memories from one game to another, will take quite a few days, streams, and I will obviously be stupid, and everything, as usual, will be slow, in its usual, peculiar manner, but I I'm not in a hurry, and I don't like to rush, the most important thing is to start... I don't know for how long I returned again and switched to DnD RPG, but I'm definitely planning a couple of streams, for example, to study new servers and see updates on old ones...

In general, I think that on the next, or through the stream, full immersion will begin directly, and the study of the server itself, its LOR, history, I will do - translations, various - testing, research (Locations), studies, adventure search, quests, etc. in general, as usual... The mechanics took a lot of time... Many default changes on the server (It would be more accurate to say, as on any server), as usual... But, without knowledge of the mechanics of the server, it is impossible to play on it...
P.S.:
So far, I just took the very first step, and greeted the server's DM, or rather, he greeted himself, but I'm in no hurry, so as not to lose interest in the server for a longer time ... (And, to the game, and so as not to switch to other games again ) So for a long time there was nothing new, and especially interesting on the horizon of NWN2, we will stretch the pleasure, the main thing is that we are back again!...
Let's see, and slowly, not hastily - we will study...
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sugo77 20.01.23

3403: StreamStream, 524, DnD RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2Neverwinter Nights 2, Multiplayer ServerServer: The Rise Of NeverwinterRise of Neverwinter, My Build #: 1: Race: Sun Elf, Classes: Sorcerer Arcane Scholar of Candlekeep Pale Master Blackguard, Leveling, Level: 21, 35 (01/06/2023):
Spoiler
https://vk.com/video-52390145_456239859

S
Sugo77 20.01.23

3404: StreamStream, 525, DnD RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2Neverwinter Nights 2, Multiplayer ServerServer: The Rise Of NeverwinterRise of Neverwinter, My Build #: 1: Race: Sun Elf, Classes: Sorcerer Arcane Scholar of Candlekeep Pale Master Blackguard, Leveling, Level: 21, 36(01/08/2023):

+Found During This StreamLive, Some Snowy Mountains(I Love Winter Locations): Sword Mountain, And Started Their ExplorationExploring+Testing Inhabitants CreaturesCreaturesMonstersMonsters Inhabiting Them, Like: Winter WolvesWinter Wolves, YetiYeti, And Other...:

Spoiler
https://vk.com/video-52390145_456239862

S
Sugo77 20.01.23

3405: ​​StreamStream, 526, DnD RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2Neverwinter Nights 2, Multiplayer ServerServer: The Rise Of NeverwinterRise of Neverwinter, My Build #: 1: Race: Sun Elf, Classes: Sorcerer Arcane Scholar of Candlekeep Pale Master Blackguard, Leveling, Level: 21, 37(01/09/2023):
Spoiler
https://vk.com/video-52390145_456239864

S
Sugo77 20.01.23

3406: StreamStream, 527, DnD RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2Neverwinter Nights 2, Multiplayer ServerServer: The Rise Of NeverwinterRise of Neverwinter, My Build #: 1: Race: Sun Elf, Classes: Sorcerer Arcane Scholar of Candlekeep Pale Master Blackguard, Leveling, Level: 22, 38(01/10/2023):
Spoiler
https://vk.com/video-52390145_456239866

S
Sugo77 20.01.23

3407: StreamStream, 528, DnD RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2Neverwinter Nights 2, Multiplayer ServerServer: The Rise Of NeverwinterRise of Neverwinter, My Build #: 1: Race: Sun Elf, Classes: Sorcerer Arcane Scholar of Candlekeep Pale Master Blackguard, Leveling, Level: 22, 39(01/14/2023):
Spoiler
https://vk.com/video-52390145_456239869

Finally! First time killedwin at Vampires in Highcliff Castle, in Ruins!