3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya is creepy 31.05.22 01:10 am

Please Answer (Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2)

People, how to use the mouse to control the plane. (Mouse to control the steering wheel)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carrier0fLight 31.05.22

Look at the axle settings, but in general buy a steering wheel, you won't regret it.

M
Moskvin Igor 31.05.22

People! Help! Bought lock on 2! But I can't use rockets! I'm doing everything right! "PR" lights up on the HUD, I press "start", but the missiles do not leave the pylons! Why? Maybe the game is defective, maybe the joystick is not the right one? There were no such problems with Lock On 1! And in my setup, I did everything right !!! Thanks everyone!!!

C
Carrier0fLight 31.05.22

Moskvin Igor Now the start button must be held until the start occurs.

P
Phoenixian 31.05.22

Victor Alex
the problem is the same, instead of missiles, a cannon fires.

N
NEET 31.05.22

Moskvin Igor must first remove the launch restriction, then capture the target and then shoot, shield 3 buttons already need separate ones :)

I
Ivan Ivanov74 31.05.22

hello everyone, colleagues, tell me how to start the engines on the su-27 and close the lantern

w
wind88 31.05.22

Friends, I want to ask if anyone uploaded files of their missions, thanks in advance

A
Alex10082005 31.05.22

Ivan Ivanov74
ctrl + c close and open the lantern
right shift + home engines start
right shift + end engines turn off
right alt + home turn on right engine
right alt + end turn off right engine
right ctrl + home turn on left engine
right ctrl + end turn off left engine

a in general, you can look in the settings, and here https://vk.com/topic-39398052_28711810
there, by the way, there is also a manual for the interface and a manual for aircraft (which device is responsible for what, etc., the file is called LOCKON_FC2_Flight_Manual_RU.pdf)

K
KIBERMAX 31.05.22

Alex10082005
I catch facepalm from people like you, you generally look at the date of the comment, I understand that maybe it will help someone someday, but why answer a person who has probably gone through the game for the hundredth time.