3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pckot01 19.11.19 10:42 pm

No one gives blood samples (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

They say that blood samples can be taken from the grandmother and her son was lying nearby . I approach the grandmother , and she says - thank you son , that bells the Buddha brought, and the son says - thank you for visiting my mother , but the blood one does not. What am I doing wrong or do not understand something?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jmann666 19.11.19

I'm at the shopkeeper took to the grandmother's son is not even running

p
pckot01 19.11.19

And huckster out there? Actually, I wanted grandmother son to take , I wonder under what conditions it can be done

L
Lelik Bobik 19.11.19

pckot01
Open your inventory, under quest items and look at the icons who have the disease.
After each treatment — getting sick can completely random NPC.

S
SvichA 19.11.19

A blood sample should be taken only by those who fell ill with a desease

p
pckot01 19.11.19

Lelik Bobik
It is clear, and when grandmother gets sick? There spoke what came to her for a model , and she to the light departed, and the son is not breathing. At what point it is necessary for them to come , that they hurt , but not yet the God of souls to give

S
SvichA 19.11.19

grandmother with her son die right after killing Madam butterfly. In any case
In other words, until he killed a Butterfly, blend until then, until she gets sick and I go to her for blood

p
pckot01 19.11.19

SvichA
Well look at the butterfly, I'm a simple soldier is hard to kill. But the game , suco, addictive . Don't know how much patience is enough

-
-zotik- 19.11.19

maybe the shopkeeper to get sick around them, I took a course at son.