3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 31.05.22 01:10 am

Campaign Arcana everything. (red fall)

Arkane Studios for me has always been one of the coolest developers who always surprised and delighted with their games, they always had a bunch of unique and original ideas, and most importantly, they were single-player games sharpened for thoughtful passage, I bought all their games with great pleasure (Dishonored 1,2, Prey 2017 pre-ordered) but after they first showed the gameplay of Deathloop, I realized something went wrong, after the release of the game, I just made sure that this was some kind of stupid post-shooting, and even with some kind of crooked save mechanics progress when you are forced to do the same thing a bunch of times, now they are making Redfall another cooperative trash in the open world, and of course, I wouldn’t even have a desire to download such a share, let alone buy, it’s sad, but apparently I lost another very cool developer.
Now I’m just going through Prey 2017 and once again I’m convinced how unique this toy is, it’s a pity that there are no more such games.

Spoiler

1 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leonta 01.07.22

Well, I think it’s not worth exaggerating about the prospects of the toy, one thing I know I definitely won’t buy it, but I’ll wait for the hack, like Farcry with vampires and telekinetic abilities - it’s not bad, the main thing for me is that this creation goes on my bucket with 11 direct, since I will change the computer only for the release of the 4th Witcher. And yes, I hope that in connection with the last war, Russian voice acting will still be delivered))).