3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aikidoka 31.05.22 01:51 am

Stuck on the Forrest level (Return to Castle Wolfenstein)

It was the forrest level. he went through to the end, laid everyone down, except for the last sentry, who stands at the gate next to the truck. as soon as you wet it, the game writes "You did not crouch on the missile base" and throws it out. so I don’t touch it, but I run into the truck, a sign appears with game indicators and exit is written at the bottom, but nothing happens, it stood for so long, I searched the whole truck, the new level is not loaded, apparently a glitch. what to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 31.05.22

Your game is buggy... really, I myself shoot only top snipers and 2 near the entrance to the base

a
aikidoka 31.05.22

Guys, thanks for your attention. I made a mistake, I did not take a sniper rifle with a thermal sight, therefore I did not let me go to another level. problem solved.

Z
ZED 31.05.22

Where can I get a sniper rifle?

D
Dima 31.05.22

kogda ubivaesh oficera i pulemetchika idi tuda kuda shel oficer- tam naidesh snaipercu i paru aptechek

P
PlayGround.ru 31.05.22

From the machine gun, you need to go into the depths, and not to the base, and there is a sniper.

S
Serious_Diman 31.05.22

Yes. everything is exactly like that! I've been looking for this thing for over 30 minutes! In short, I looked into the notebook, saw that I had not completed the task and began to look for this stupid rifle! :( I ran around the tour for 30 minutes, even shot the sentries! I played at the highest level.

T
TomaHawk 31.05.22

I agree. Because of the search for this rifle, I went through the Forrest level longer than any other :((
By the way, at this level, the alarm boxes in the sentry booths can be easily eliminated with a few shots. It looks especially cool with the last sentry, which cannot be killed (otherwise there will be no one to open the hosebam :). Wait for it to move to the maximum distance from its booth. Quickly run into the booth and shoot the alarm box. Looping, running away from the sentry. Lightly pumping you with lead, he breaks into the booth. His attempts are in vain! :) For this trick you need to have a good supply of health.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 31.05.22

There was a Soiler at the end of the game...(for me)

S
Shephard [USSR] 31.05.22

You would still answer in ten years.

W
Wolk000 31.05.22

hehehehe

K
Klesk1 31.05.22

Che are you all suckers on this mission? I went through it in one go. You must know how to play!

S
Shephard [USSR] 31.05.22

In humans, the experience of gaming skill is not the same as yours. Draw conclusions from this.

e
erey 31.05.22

Damn, I still can't complete this mission.