3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 31.05.22 01:52 am

Curse of the werewolf (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to remove the curse? Killed one of his gang (who apparently cursed him) took the cursed fang from him. I come to defeat the werewolf and you can feed him only the meat of the wolf after that he says that I deceived him. Who will say what?
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ellinka 31.05.22

Sorry for the flood, but the creators of the game just have some kind of addiction to werewolves. Considering how many of them there are in the game, it probably needs to be classified, what kind of quest are we talking about: "Whispering Hill" - a monster, "Wild Heart" - an NPC, or some other. If you are talking about the "Wild Heart", then in the cave of the werewolf, having searched it with nothing to do, wait until midnight, then he will appear, and then everything should go on knurled. If about the "Whispering Hill", then I personally jammed him non-stop with my axium and chopped him in a powerful frontal attack, without being distracted by rolling and quen, which is why he quickly died. If there is still some kind of werewolf "with a gang", then it has not yet reached, but I would like to know the name of the quest.

S
Serega666 31.05.22

Ellinka The
quest is called in a wolf's skin. There, some kind of man cut the druids or someone else who worshiped the gods, and at the end the main priestess type cursed him and now he cannot eat, drink and die.

S
Serega666 31.05.22

Ellinka
If you kill him, he respawns

D
DENISKA_omsk 31.05.22

piss him until a piece of volkolak meat falls out of him, then again his piss and before death feed him his own meat and the quest is ready.

S
Serega666 31.05.22

DENISK_omsk
but then he says that I deceived him. Someone wrote that you need to feed him a damned fang

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Serega666
for the topic, plus you .. also did not understand what to do with it

S
Serega666 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
Understood how

S
Serega666 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
You don't need to kill that man who has a fang, you just need to talk to him in the dialogue, choose I will not fight with you and he will tell you that he cursed him for killing the priestesses and he will tell you how to remove the curse, but in return he wants you not to anyone did not tell about his past and killed him (healed werewolf) when the curse was lifted

S
Serega666 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666 I'm sorry
that I just don't remember the names. I think that's how you figure out who is who

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

You need to open the right gateway and look there, then everything will become clear.

F
FizzyBubblech 31.05.22

Serega666
Look for a secret place in the cave, there is a key in it, you will open one of the buildings. After all these actions, you will be sent to a living member of the gang and he will give you a thing that can remove the curse. (You cannot remove it because you don’t know how to use the fang judging by everything. It was not necessary to kill that guy) ZY the fang is transmitted in the dialogue.

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.05.22

Serega666
should not be fed, but given away, but if you killed the owner of the fang (the one at the pier with the gang) before he told what to do with the fang, this phrase will not be in the dialogue. First you need to ask him, then kill / ignore, pick up the fang and give it to the damned ..

P
Praise the Sun 31.05.22

in theory, after healing, he should be killed, because he seemed to be engaged in dark deeds there, and after healing he said that he would continue in the same vein)

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Serega666
I understood not a fool, a fool would not understand)