3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSRSergey1234 19.11.19 10:43 pm

Quest \"His secret service\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello! No one will tell you where to find the centurion? And then all the nearest towers traveled and not found(
p.s understood that this is a bug,waiting for fix. Topic can be closed
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kazanlogon 19.11.19

Guide with maps for the quest: http://gaidgame.ru/news/prokhozhdenie_kvesta_ego_tajnaja_sluzhba_assassins_creed_origins/2017-10-31-272

U
USSRSergey1234 19.11.19

kazanlogon
The problem is that the objectives of the quest I do not have.

S
Serepanya 19.11.19

With the passage of this quest if no map target you go to the jobs menu, there is a function to return to the last job. Press confirm. After these simple manipulations the target appears on the map.

O
Oblamingo 19.11.19

As of today, the bug is not fixed (Steam version), it seems the conflict is due to the quest Secrets of Apolodor which gives hati in the East of the fortress

F
Frost_47 19.11.19

I also didn't have a yellow icon indicating where the centurion. But when I took the quest "shadows of Apollodorus" campaign passing me this quest led to the Centurion. And yellow icon in the quest "the secret service" I eventually appeared. After I killed the Centurion and took his this list I read out a passage of both quests "the secret service" and "shadows of Apollodorus". So something like this :) I Hope someone will help.

a
a5teR 28.06.21

Heh, I had a conflict with Here Comes a New Member. After passing this, marks appeared on "His secret service" and "on the Shadow of Apollodorus" (on the same centurion, of course. True, the marker pointed first to one tower, then to another ...)