3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrey223 31.05.22 01:52 am

problem... (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I have a problem. I downloaded the game on Vista, at first everything worked. but then it says it's impossible to start the game, etc.
what should I do?
thanks in advance
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staselman 31.05.22

and if you patch it with xenon, will my saves work?

s
scareproof 31.05.22

maybe they won’t ... I xs, I chopped into xenon from scratch, so I didn’t try ...

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

How to upload a screen?

W
WOLF7 31.05.22

1. take a screenshot.
2. upload it to the site.
3. copy the screenshot link to the message.

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

On the site how to download

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

File upload type is not valid.

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/658114/15905/174574/
Here's a glitch

s
scareproof 31.05.22

what kind of glitch is that) where did you take such a picture)

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

These are the first seconds of the game (and subsequent ones) and everything works fine, nothing is visible xdd. Thanks for the tip :)

s
scareproof 31.05.22

O_o...

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

I have and in the first same hnya

T
Ted 31.05.22

Could it be something with the video card?

A
Arbalet 31.05.22

if the game is with videos, and it is buggy on them, maybe something like codecs is buggy.
If this is in the game (that is, there are no videos), then try to delve into the settings. Enable/disable some options to increase/decrease resolution.
Move the firewood to the video card.

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

On the contrary, ONLY the videos worked :))), everything was already demolished the system (my xp is a pity ... there were a lot of bells and whistles: (((() rearranged the firewood ... and miraculously everything worked, but now it crashes every hour and a half: (((

A
Arbalet 31.05.22

M.. what's the video? Maybe it's worth downloading and installing new firewood?
maybe try lowering the settings?

V
Vanegg 31.05.22

Yes, not all the rules already, yesterday I played for four hours at maximum speed without glitches :)))

s
schweppes13 31.05.22

Folks, I have a problem. After passing the Avenger (where Nihilus) I get to the Falcon. T3-M4 rolls up to me and starts a conversation... And I can't say shit. Generally. No exit from the dialogue, nothing. And so already twice. There is already in mind this twice during the passage. If you know, please help. Thanks in advance.

s
scareproof 31.05.22

Ha. press the "1" and "enter" buttons in turn)))

s
schweppes13 31.05.22

Oh, it worked. thanks again. ))

C
CuHok 31.05.22

Hello guys. In general, I came across a very popular problem, this is a black screen (Crashes when creating a character) I have been trying to find a solution for about 3 months, I found many people who had this problem. Well, I’ve already tried quite a lot (I set all the compatibility that were possible. I bought a licensed disk, downloaded it from the Internet) Everyone wrote that Windows 7 shit only because of it does not work, it doesn’t matter I tried to install it on a second computer (XP is there) exactly the same problem. Guys, I don’t know what to do anymore ((I really hope for your help. And by the way, all this is with part 2, in 1 you turn off the videos and everything works fine