3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth Nick 02.09.19 09:21 pm

Exit any game you expect the most?

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, GTA SA, Prince of Persia 5.
100 Comments
Sort by:
F
FenrIX_666 02.09.19

Котор2, Stalker and Фоллаут3.

G
Gitarist 02.09.19

How to transform 6$ in 6000$!!!!! Reading this you can change your life! It changed my life...
I came across this on one forum and decided to try it. Wandering as usually on different - sorts to forums I find this article that said you can make thousand dollars for couple of weeks at an investment only 6$. Well... I thought, this should be the next chip for suckers, but decided nevertheless to read and learn with us for the Herbalife offer ...
Further it said that we should put$ 1 in the 6 envelopes and send 6 below listed addresses. Then replace your name and address on the top of the list and throw on 200 different forums.
No tricks.... Well I have reflected and have thought that I lose nothing except for 6$ and 6 stamps, I've decided to try...
And guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 days I began to accumulate mail, that is money... I was shocked!!!!!!! But immediately thought that this was all over... But it was not there !
The first week I have made 25$, further by the end of the second week already more than 1000$...the middle of the 3-rd week 10 000$...!!!.Already 4th week and I have already counted 42 000 $ and the sum grows very quickly. And all this only for the price at$ 6 and 6 stamps!!!
I was in a very bad economic situation before have come across this article.
I don't believe that it works until it began to get letters from around the world...
And now I will tell You how this works and most importantly WHY...!
I promise you that if you in accuracy will observe below listed instructions you will start to receive a lot more money than you thought, not applying to this special effort. Here those 3 steps to success:
1. Take 6 sheets of paper and on each write the following: “Please enter me in the list of mailing lists”. Now wrap the$ 1 in each paper, so that it was not evident in the envelope(to prevent theft). Then lay one of the sheets in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You, in the end , 6 sealed envelopes each with one sheet with the above phrase, your name , address and one dollar. All you've done is created a certain service and most important it absolutely legally.Send these 6 envelopes to the following addresses :
1. Liahu Oleg Rua Jaime Cortesao, n? 43, 3? direito, Samora Correia,Portugal
2. Alexandru Iarosenco Str Calea Orheiului 109/2 ap. 78 2020 Chisinau Moldova
3. Anton Tikhonov Zabaykalskaya str 25 ap. 96 420102, Kazan Russian Federation
4. Larisa Alieva, str. Svoboda 23/1 ap. 3 Russian Federation 163061 Archangelsk
5. Kashbiev Nazli D. str(street) Kirova 64, ap(flat).184, Russian Federation, r. Bashkortostan(resp. Bashkortostan) Beloretsk(Beloretsk)
6.Sergey Turikov str.(street)Bratev Gorojankinix 16, ap(flat) 45, Russian Federation, Moskovskaya Oblast(Moscow oblast) , Krasnogorsk(Krasnogorsk),index(index) 143400.
2. Now cross out from this list the FIRST name and address , moving thereby the list for one line above (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4 .....) And enter in a 6-thuja a line your name and address .
3. Make any changes you want , but save the main idea . Place this article at not less than 200 forums and news lines(News Groups) . Remember , the more you post the higher your income and this income will directly depend on you .
So when you reach the first position you will have thousand dollars simply as the founder of list of people.
It costs 6$ and absolutely trifling work!!!!!!!!
Do it now – not putting off for tomorrow....!!!!!!!!!!
Time is money!!
And now I will tell you why you anyway lose nothing, but only win !
Say from 200 accommodations I shall receive only 5 answers (very low digit). So I will do 5 $
being on the 6th position in the list . Now these 5 people do besides at LEAST 200 placements with my name on 5 positions, and only 5 people answer that first 5 is already 25$. Further these do 25 people on 200 accommodations with my name on 4 line and only 5 answer – my income 125$. Now these 125 people having placed and having received only on 5 answers give me 625$ profits(I on 3 positions). Further funnier: these 625 do on a minimum 200 accommodations with me on 2 line and only 5 people answer is 3125$. The most interesting thing that these 3125 people will make even on 200 accommodations, well and if to them will answer only 5 people I already receive 15625$. Isn't it an impressive number? And it's all for the initial contribution in 6$. When you in the list already don't you simply send 6 $ and to those people from the list and put your name and address on 6 position and again place.
So what ? If you spend 6 $ to find out if it works
See for yourself...
Good luck to all!!!
Administrators, please, do not delete my post, I really get the money and he sent all 6 envelopes

J
Johny-usa 02.09.19

Only The Lord of The Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth

s
ss18 02.09.19

Holy shit, what a heresy this gitarist wrote. If I had 42000$, would I then on forums to climb and administrators to beg not to delete your post. What? Let us unite all, make 6$ 42000$ and bring down the entire global economy ON the DICK.

M
Mad Butcher 02.09.19

Half-Life-2
Jagged Alliance-3
Metalheart
Xenus

e
eshafot 02.09.19

guitarist.
disgusting to read.rude bullshit

c
c0mputar 02.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
Half Life 2 + Strike Source
-----
Like all.

c
c0mputar 02.09.19

GTA - SA
DRIV3R

b
bez0n 02.09.19

Lower ping!

F
FaZzaN 02.09.19

Of Tetris-2

F
FenrIX_666 02.09.19

Oh, Yes... we all worship Тетрису2 =) And it's like? Three-dimensional chtol?

b
bez0n 02.09.19

b
bez0n 02.09.19

F
FenrIX_666 02.09.19

Baton not tired of stupid pictures to push? Still they are not interesting. (and some do not watch them at all).
In General, something I started to wait another Котор2 and НВН2....

b
bez0n 02.09.19

prof config

S
Spidey 02.09.19

GTA: SA
WoW
GTA4 :))

D
Darth Nick 02.09.19

Gothic 3, Fallout 3, NWN 2.

S