3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASUI 31.05.22 01:52 am

Question for past game! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And the 3rd Witch of the Crooked Marsh is only found in the bad ending of the game? - that is, you can’t look at it after passing through?
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
W0LVER1NE5700 31.05.22

AsUI
Yes, only in bad

I
ItsRealHumanBeen 31.05.22

AsUI
Unfortunately, yes. It turns out Geralt and Ciri just scored on her) Well, or is this a blank for DLC

K
Kodval 31.05.22

ItsRealHumanBeen
According to the developers, the actions of all DLC will take place during the story, and not after it ends.

P
Praise the Sun 31.05.22

Azazelius
can you link to this info?)

I
ItsRealHumanBeen 31.05.22

Azazelius
It's a pity, because I think everyone will agree that the same kaer morhen looks too empty after the plot

W
Wylder 31.05.22

And I have a sad ending Cira died =( ..Unfortunately.

M
Mercurionio 31.05.22

Wylder That's
why you're hunting 3 witches.

Kaer Morhen looks really empty. Although it is logical. By the way, did anyone find Eskel there?

K
Kodval 31.05.22

ItsRealHumanBeen
So if after the battle for Kaer Morhen you chat with everyone during the funeral, you can understand that no one else was going to stay there. Eskel said that it was time to leave this neglected place and that there was no point in staying. And Lambert leaves with Keira or dies ..

M
Mercurionio 31.05.22

Azazelius
In the in-game glossary, Buttercup writes that Eskel became caretaker of Kaer Morhen, instead of Visimir. I was surprised too, but damn. The contradiction comes out =/

K
Kodval 31.05.22

Mercurionio
Well xs. Then you can reduce it to the banal, he left to witch and will return only by winter, as they usually do)

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 31.05.22

Mercurionio
How to see a good ending? My Ciri went into battle with the "cold" and did not return. But I fucked up the witch...

M
Mercurionio 31.05.22

GAMER_UKRAINE
In the pre-final part, after the fight in Kaer Morhen, give her freedom. Let her talk with the lodge alone, refuse the reward in a conversation with the emhyr, and so on, you will understand that everything is ok by the expression on her face. She smiles, her emotional state improves. Then she will survive.

K
Kodval 31.05.22

GAMER_UKRAINE
Play snowballs in Kaer Morhen, when she gets upset after training with Avalakh, don't take her to Emhyr or take money from him. In Avalakha's lab, crush her with her instead of telling her to calm down. Go with her to Skjal's grave.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 31.05.22

Mercurionio
Azazelius
Of all this, honestly, only reduced to Skjal. I really didn't think it was that important.

M
Mercurionio 31.05.22

GAMER_UKRAINE
The developers said even before the release that they were trying to introduce the butterfly effect into the game

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 31.05.22

Mercurionio
What????

K
Kodval 31.05.22

GAMER_UKRAINE
Well, Avalakh said that she needs good memories in order to cope with power normally. And doing these things, she then remembers all this before entering the "White Cold" and only thanks to this she survives.

C
Cidrow 31.05.22

The most thrill of quests related to Ciri is that you yourself sincerely want to protect her from all troubles - and whoever says a bad word to her or does a bad thing - cut to hell. An example of moments with the Younger, with the Witches, with the Lodge, etc. Everything that concerns Ciri and her safety - Geralt accepts with extreme aggression - like a wolf protecting its child. But this is purely one of the lines of behavior - that's why it is an RPG ..

N
Nemesis 31.05.22

In order for Ciri to survive, it will be enough to replay from the moment of the advice of the Lodge. It is not necessary to play snowballs or not to take money from Emhyr. These are 5 conditions, of which three must be fulfilled.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 31.05.22

Cidrow
Just because of these "wolf" decisions. She ended up with me and didn't come back...