3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diel Good 31.05.22 02:12 am

Meditation/Time Scroll (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I understand that all NPCs freeze during meditation - is this a bug or a stupid thought? After freeing the hairdresser from the bandit camp, he scrolled the time, but he is still in the bandit camp and slowly leaves the cage. And another question about this hairdresser. I released him and he had to reach the village of Glinnik, but he has been gone for a long time, I did quests, but meditating is not an option (which follows from the above). So, this hairdresser died somewhere along the way (if this is possible) or what?)
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
andydron 31.05.22

DielGood
In theory, only those that are in the field of your radar freeze. Try to move away before meditation so that they are not on the radar and in the visibility zone.

D
Diel Good 31.05.22

what about the barber from the bandit camp? I have already completed several quests and meditated more than once, he does not appear

S
Solidar 31.05.22

I appeared, only things happened at night and I thought the bug was sitting on a chair on the street and didn’t want to talk. Then I scrolled the time until morning and voila)

B
Briks 31.05.22

DielGood
As already answered, they freeze near the player, only not in the radar zone, but in the zone where the world around the player is calculated in real time, which is about 100 meters, or 3-4 radars. Theoretically, you can run away from this hairdresser to the village and turn on meditation there for a couple of hours and he should appear in the village.

P
Praise the Sun 31.05.22

xs, I didn’t wind anything, I, together with the hairdresser, ran to the clay pan on foot (well, I just didn’t have a clay pot mark at that time).