3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NAWT 31.05.22 02:12 am

Rebyatulki (Diablo 2)

I would like to play with infic at least in non ledder. Who cares, send me an info)
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patza Vats 31.05.22

Single life.

T
Torum. 31.05.22

NAWT
No.

Z
Zu- 31.05.22

Torum.
Is it better to remove a Persian with an infik than to give an infik to someone to run around? Or is there some value in the non-lader?

I will also accept an infik as a gift. In return, I will give soj. I understand that it's nonsense, but at least it can come in handy in the new season

Q
QLinkee 31.05.22

>> Is it better to remove a Persian with an infik than to give an infik to someone to run around?
I'm not going to delete, am I okay?

N
NAWT 31.05.22

Torum.
You could not answer anything. But no, I decided to emphasize that you have an infik, but you won’t give it. There is a category of people like you. I call these suckers.

Z
Zu- 31.05.22

QLinkee of
course everything is all right with you, do not hesitate!

It seemed to me that non-lader was not interesting to play, maybe I was wrong and someone likes it.
ps I need an infik literally for half an hour, just to test it. I will collect it in the new season

U
Uncle Fred 31.05.22

The negative at one time must have been something like Lisene rubbed ...

Z
Zu- 31.05.22

Goodwin Emerald
It is necessary to understand the difference - someone wanted to throw on expensive gear, but does it make sense for me to throw it if it resets after 5 days?
And if one player turned out to be a carrion, you don’t have to think that everyone is like that, there are still more good people (I want to believe that this is so)

a
angry duck 31.05.22

Zu-
at first nonladder will be played by people who don't even know about the reset

c
codw 31.05.22

Zu- it's
better to think the other way around, it's more reliable,
but what about the infik? You can't do it in pvp, in pvm there is a single to test, I don't understand why there is such a need for this?

R
Rowwe 31.05.22

It seems that it is impossible to assemble infiniti in a single or am I mistaken?

s
scarabey. 31.05.22

You can not assemble, but already assembled will work

c
codw 31.05.22

Rowwe can
draw everything in the heroeditor

T
Torum. 31.05.22

Zu- It's
better to collect it yourself than to beg, referring to a quick reset. There will be no handouts to whips from me.

NAWT
I don't care what a beggar thinks.

Z
Zu- 31.05.22

Dissolved demagogy. So they would say that the miser. It's better to throw it away.

ps Nobody asked for handouts. Asked for a test drive for half an hour for soj. Is this a handout?

codw
Never used heroeditorm, I don't even know how to draw there.
And about the infi, I wanted to test it in pvm.
But no longer necessary. Torum skillfully beat off all the desire for any kind of interaction.

Z
Zu- 31.05.22

codw
Never used heroeditorm, I don't even know how to draw there.
And about the infi, I wanted to test it in pvm.
But no longer needed. Torum skillfully beat off all the desire for any kind of interaction.

f
firkax 31.05.22

do not focus on the torum, he threw the same as the negative
all of his "It's better to collect yourself" these are just words to write something

B
BorisRazor 31.05.22

firkax
day infi ponosit'