3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spasedemon 31.05.22 02:12 am

Bandit Camp Cage Key (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I killed this detachment of enemies in this place, including the captain of the rebels, and no one has a key, the captain just has a sword, others also have nothing interesting. Rebooted 5 times, nothing helped. Do you think this will be fixed in a new patch, or they will score

5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crack 31.05.22

I didn't have a key anywhere else.

V
Vindly 31.05.22

Recently I was in these parts, I found as many as 2 keys. Probably one of yours =). By the way, that merchant will trample on the village of Glinnik and along the way I had a lot of troubles with whom

s
spasedemon 31.05.22

Vindly
, that's what I need, or rather his cards, for the first time I could not knock out a collection due to a bug with Scoia'tael in the forest, he was "dead" did not react to anything, now this one, the 3rd time already like you don't want to collect

J
Joel Miller 31.05.22

They say you need to reboot at least ten times then it will help. Well, I immediately had the key, though not one, but two at once)))

a
andydron 31.05.22

Just passed this place yesterday. There were two keys. And I didn’t follow the merchant, but did meditation for a couple of hours, and jumped over the sign right into the village. The merchant was already there.