3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blamber 31.05.22 02:12 am

Missing blacksmith (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The blacksmith is gone, there is only 1 blacksmith on the island and that apprentice. In general, yesterday I assembled a set of a cat and wanted to make swords, but it wasn’t there, all the blacksmiths except one disappeared from the island and now I don’t know how to make swords. Who had it? Or does anyone know what could be the reason? I can’t say for sure that they disappeared after update 1.04 or earlier. paid no attention to the blacksmiths until last night.
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
Weinar 31.05.22

At what time of the day did you go to the blacksmiths? They sometimes fap and do not work at 9 in the morning, try it.

B
Blamber 31.05.22

Yes, I tried every time, the result is the same! Here in the village there is a blacksmith’s icon with big branches, but when I go there, there is a person who forges the name blacksmith over him, but he doesn’t speak to me, he stands and forges :(

H
Hireidan 31.05.22

There was such a bug, I never got rid of it ... I had to fly to Velen.

t
turbo121 31.05.22

meditation! helped me

K
Kobasen 31.05.22

The same garbage, all are gone, except for 1 in the branches. Meditation for 1 hour helped to activate it 7 or 8 times. He then disappeared, then appeared, eventually appeared with a conversation icon. But he is a student, what to do later, when masters are needed? Tin is shorter.