3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diaz... 31.05.22 02:12 am

FOV (Dying Light) Viewing Angle

Can anyone make a viewing angle of 70 for version 1.6.0?
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heksenpay 31.05.22

ScReaM031 Go
to the game settings and increase

a
ashleyalicia 31.05.22

ScReaM031
nazhdachka
in order to avoid chaikov's comments that the game has a slider adjustment, I inform you that the game uses a double viewing angle - separately for the outside world and separately for the near world, i.e. hands and body - what exactly do you not like? both or one of them. by default, the game uses a viewing angle of
42 min < -- 52 --> max 72 only for the outside world, for the body and hands always 52
setting both parameters to 70 you get
50 min <-- 70--> max 90 only for the outside world , for the body and arms always 70
for the arms and body the parameter is always frozen, it cannot be changed with the slider, only by prescribing it in the distribution kit of the game
and finally, on this occasion, my friends and I created a lot of mods with angles of 70,82,90 as well as a discussion of how and where exactly on the fingers to change the viewing angle on combat parameters
http://www.playground.ru/files/dying_light_fov_90_ugol_obzora_90-88717 /
http://www.playground.ru/files/dying_light_ugol_obzora_70-88220/
http://www.playground.ru/files/dying_light_easy_mod-89161/

D
Diaz... 31.05.22

ashleyalicia
Well, angle 70 worked fine for me on version 1.5.0 if I still copy the file system_x64_rwdi.dll with a replacement. On 1.6.0. I also tried, but the game did not start ... And with easy mod (th) instead of letters, hieroglyphs ...

D
Diaz... 31.05.22

filesystem_x64_rwdi.dll. copied from version 1.2.1 in my opinion ...

a
ashleyalicia 31.05.22

ScReaM031
what do you think the description for the mod is for?

Important: before installing the mod, make a copy of the Data0.pak file, the mod edits the files in the game archive FOV (default_levels.xml, default_levels_kiosk.xml), the number of cartridges (inventory_gen), backpack (common_skills), weapons (from inventory_gen_dlc3 to inventory_gen_dlc8), sold weapons (assortment_sets.scr, shop_assortment.scr, shop_color_sets.scr, shop_item_sets.scr)

you see the "FOV (default_levels.xml, default_levels_kiosk.xml)" line, which means that by correcting the value in these two files from 52 to 70 you will get the fov you need - Is it really so difficult to read and understand, no need to install mods, just edit your original 1.6.0

and what does the filesystem_x64_rwdi.dll library have to do with it, I don’t understand it at all, it has nothing to do with fov

D
Diaz... 31.05.22

I tried a bunch of different mods to change the FOV viewing angle, nothing worked, in the easy mod fov worked and the inventory in the game increased, but the graphics in the game became ..... in short, a bunch of white shades appeared. I tried to set up fov myself, but it didn't increase (
I did this: 1) In the DW folder, I unpacked the Data0 (quake Pak) file using WinRAR. 2) I looked for the skills folder, and in it default_levels and default_levels_kiosk, found the line there: prop n="CameraDefaultFOV" v="52.0"/ and changed it to prop n="CameraDefaultFOV" v="70.0"/ . But it didn't work. I also tried after changing 52 to 70 the Data folder (which I unpacked from Data0 (quake Pak)) to place the DyingLight folder in the documents where the out folder still lies and logs, setting and check in it, this also did not help. What did I do wrong???

a
ashleyalicia 31.05.22

ScReaM031
again you with your Fov - better than me, no one dismantled this topic on the site to the bone and I wrote this mod so I would contact me in PM and not ask everyone - you will get the answer "WHY THERE IS A SETTING IN THE GAME")))

a
ashleyalicia 31.05.22

ScReaM031
LET'S TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING WRONG

first select the archive for the Data0 or Data3 mod - Data0 is the main distribution, Data3 is the mod distribution - it will work 101% in both
. it is empty and it is easier to work with it, you can immediately see what changes you made to the game, then you pull out two files from the main distribution kit (default_levels.xml, default_levels_kiosk.xml) along the path Data0.pakdataskills - in these files the letter combination "fov .. .52" is used once in each, so it's impossible to make a mistake, change the desired 70 to you in both files, save, create a folder called data, create a skills folder in it and throw the two files you rewrote into it
Important: before you put the folder with the mod in Data3, make a copy of it - this is necessary so that you can play co-op in the future by returning the original Data3 folder to its place and the game will not signal that there are mods in the game.
everything is in the trailer - it should work 101%, provided that you did everything right.

I now have in the game
FOV 52<--72-->92
backpack size as in "easy mod" 4-->44-->114 of which the basic 14
costs the "Jade's speaking" mod (I uploaded it to the site)
costs mod for non
-breakable lockpicks is a mod that increases the damage of six unique drawings in the likeness of "easy mod" only more powerful i.e. if in the original the damage was 65, then I attributed two zeros to 6500
++++++
when I start a new game, I always throw the "Collectables Mod" mod, but after the start of the game I delete it (the author is also me)
++++++
periodically add the "All Items In Shop (for Dying Light v1.5)" mod, it works great on version of the game 1.6.0 (I also uploaded it to the site)

I can upload my Data3 archive to file sharing if everything suits you - everything works for me on version 1.6.0 and mods work fine separately
"Jade's speaking"
"Collectables Mod" - with provided that you start the game on normal and then switch to hard, if you start the game immediately on the "hard" difficulty, then the mod will not work
"All Items In Shop (for Dying Light v1.5)"
---------- ----------------------------------
"easy mod" - works clumsily 50/50, a bug with missing skins has been detected

H
Heksenpay 31.05.22

ScReaM031
is it not destiny to get into the settings in the game?

D
Diaz... 31.05.22

ashleyalicia
And the number of carried cartridges is the same or also changed? If yes, then throw off your archive)

a
ashleyalicia 31.05.22

ScReaM031
cartridges 444--999--444 (pistol-machine-gun)
walking and shooting right and left is not so interesting in this game - whether it's a bow with simple arrows - quietly without noise and dust in the head, in general, decide for yourself I will fill in the archive for you, there will be three archives, of which two are the original Data0 and Data3 if you have already ruined your own + Data3 with mods - you try to throw my Data0 and Data3 with mods into the game and see if
Spoilerhttp://rghost will work. en/7snxsmyyw

a
ashleyalicia 31.05.22

ScReaM031
as it turned out, I rewrote the cartridges there - I forgot that I rewrote the inventory.gen file for the new distribution kit, it seems that the inventory.gen file is no longer buggy as in the "easy mod"
and the damage to uniques may seem big to you - but judge for yourself on the difficulty is difficult, new game +, night zombies of the strongest, let's say "night club" with a damage of 6500, you need a few hits, so consider it a lot or a little?

D
Diaz... 31.05.22

ashleyalicia
Well, if the damage is 6500, then with one blow the night hunter (zombie) should lie down. And with standard damage, you will have to beat him 50 times.