3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karlan 31.05.22 02:12 am

Help installing AMD Catalyst 15.5 beta (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can anyone tell me about installing AMD Catalyst 15.5 beta?

Before installing it, Driver Sweeper removed all AMD Catalyst 15.4 beta drivers. I install then 15.5. Upon completion, in the Catalyst installation completion window, instead of a green checkmark, a yellow question mark is displayed and writes that warnings were issued during the installation. I click "Finish", the installation window closes, no reboot is required.
Catalyst and Game Evolved icons are not displayed in the system. Neither immediately upon installation nor upon reboot. In GPU-Z, for example, there is infa that 15.5 is installed.
Catalyst appeared in the Start menu, but clicking on all its icons does nothing.
And in The Witcher 3, the FPS has become lower.
Tell me, who is aware of the procedure for removing and installing Catalyst 15.5?
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatum Sibir 31.05.22

I downloaded-installed-rebooted the computer manually, because I didn’t ask for a reboot either.
Everything.

N
Northern Sky 31.05.22

karlan
Driver svipper removed crookedly. Download http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
Reboot in safe mode. You start - everything is clear and in Russian. Works with a bang.

N
Northern Sky 31.05.22

Fatum Sibir
Try to run the Catalyst Control Center.

F
Fatum Sibir 31.05.22

NorthernSky
I'll just check in the evening, I'm at work right now.

H
Hogan Hog 31.05.22

karlan
For the future... Never completely delete Radeon's firewood (if you have a disk, albeit with old firewood) put it from the disk 2 times (as a rule, everything is correctly installed from the disk)! I'll tell you a secret ... If you install Radeon firewood 2 times in a row, with a reboot, then the previous ones will be deleted themselves, that is, the rollback of firewood will disappear) and there will be no problems with the installation and its completion, and then new ones (also 2 times), and if they completely delete, through the program, then the hemorrhoid then starts, you still need to manually delete the remnants from the registry, from AppData Local and AppData Roaming and C: ProgramData, and then the normal result upon completion of the new installation is not guaranteed!
I myself suffered many times with Ati ccc!

M
Mr.Sirocco 31.05.22

Delete the old ones ... when something is wrong, it's worth it, and since October it has been updated without deleting the old ones and nothing, everything works fine. Windows 10

H
Hogan Hog 31.05.22

karlan
Try it, if nothing helps through this program, everything is simpler and more efficient than its kind...
Spoilerhttps://yadi.sk/d/lPRgAGB0h2TDZ
Spoiler

C
Cartman_1 31.05.22

without this driver, the witcher does not work well, or what?

N
Northern Sky 31.05.22

HoganHog wrote rare crap. Blah, install it 2 times, then 2 more times.

H
Hogan Hog 31.05.22

NorthernSky
2 times.......

I described everything, read carefully!

S
Shadows3D 31.05.22

karlan
install Display driver unistaller(DDU), CCleaner and whatever is specialized for cleaning the registry (AusLogic bootspeed for example), go into safe mode without network driver support, delete the drivers from DDU, reboot again into without. mode, delete the AMD folders from the root and from the Program files (if any), run the registry cleaner and then CCleaner, reboot in normal mode, but in general it usually swears at AMD video tranconding (something like that :) you can not install it

N
Northern Sky 31.05.22

HoganHog
Why bother with this garbage, if the Display driver unistaller (DDU) cuts out everything that moved in 1 click. You roll in a new driver and everything is tip-top.
PS Through these rollbacks, the catalist ordered me to live for a long time: the driver itself worked, but the control center did not.

V
Vinchi441 31.05.22

You need to reboot the system into safe mode with Activ Directory recovery and install drivers in this mode (but there is one thing, but game evolved will not be installed, because it is pulled from the Internet, and it does not work in this mode)

H
Hogan Hog 31.05.22

NorthernSky
What bullshit, well, he explained everything, no again .... DDU will not delete everything like any similar program, and after such a cleaning, there may be problems with the installation of Ati ccc AND WHAT karlan wrote!
P / S. Screen gave where it is shown that there is no more rollback, since the same firewood is installed 2 times, there are no more previous ones! And where the residual folders remain, I also wrote .... And you and Shadows3D .... install the Display driver unistaller and away we go! Read again what karlan did!

S
Shadows3D 31.05.22

HoganHog,
I read everything :) but the author, like everyone else, just clicked READY and there is still a report to show where it says that it was not installed, now only deletion and a new installation, let him try any option, I don’t mind :)

k
karlan 31.05.22

Seems to have figured it out.
Driver Sweeper really crookedly removes video firewood. I deleted it with the Display Driver Uninstaller program and now Catalyst 15.5 beta is displayed in the tray and starts.
In general, I understood the principle of installation.
Many thanks to everyone for the help, everything was useful.

H
Hogan Hog 31.05.22

Helped the same Display driver unistaller, I'm in flight, well, okay ....

k
karlan 31.05.22

HoganHog
Not in flight, sir. This would be option 2. Thanks for the link.

H
Hogan Hog 31.05.22

karlan
Listen buddy, I have a request, watch some video on YouTube min 10-15 in 1080p quality, will there be a black screen failure or not? I’ve just lost the picture after some time, only the sound remains - it’s connected with firewood, I read on the forums that I can fix it in the Ati CCC settings, but as it’s not said, I’m tinkering here! Look how you are !?
Here a person writes that everything has become
normal for him
Just watch more than 10 minutes.

k
karlan 31.05.22

I looked.
I don't lose.
But it disappears only when rewinding, sometimes, the image. I am using Chrome. It seems to be said that the treatment is to disable hardware acceleration in the browser settings. I think that the black screen is not Catalyst, but the browser.
Check it better on some YouTube browsers. The catalyst has nothing to do with it, since the video is played on the Internet, in the browser ..