3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRAGSAID 31.05.22 02:12 am

Skype has been updated!
Installed, when turned on, after 10 seconds. it turns off automatically.
Deleted, reinstalled!
What to do ?.
117 Comments
Sort by:
I
I can see 31.05.22

In short, the essence of the problem is that I can’t hear the interlocutors on Skype. On other programs for communication, everything is fine, at which Skype sounds the call and others, but there are no interlocutors. In general, I ask for help.

R
Ride 31.05.22

Is the volume slider in the right position? And what's in the settings?

I
I can see 31.05.22

Ride
Everything is fine there, but as far as I understand, he refuses to see the speakers!

I
I can see 31.05.22

What to do with it?

S
SvInEtS 31.05.22

Help me please!!!!
I can’t talk on Skype !!! I call someone, and the words seem to be swallowed, chtoli, I can’t make out what I’m saying at all.
Removed Skype, cleaned the computer from viruses, even created a new profile!!!
Nothing helps!!!

R
Ride 31.05.22

talk away from the microphone
check your internet speed

d
darth_vader 31.05.22

Skype allows you to make video calls to other countries for free, I call myself.

d
doriav 31.05.22

stingy? didn't hear it..

n
nikgul 31.05.22

what is your internet speed?

g
gtaman 31.05.22

and what is the percentage of "load", for example, on your computer, because of this "shit"?
I can easily eat more than 100 MB of RAM. CHADNT?

M
Madness 31.05.22

Skype is better.

A
AiZi 31.05.22

Skype and Jabber are enough, you don't need more.

A
Ak1nat0r 31.05.22

skype forever

M
Matikdracon 31.05.22

what to do if you enter the correct username and password, and he writes that they are not correct

R
Ruider 31.05.22

Matikdracon
Either you were hacked (which is unlikely), or the data is really not correct. Try to recover, or enter a few more times.

V
VIK25 31.05.22

Matikdracon
If you have not logged into your account for a long time, the system may have deleted you, although this requires at least a year of inactivity. Most likely you changed the password yourself and now you don’t remember, and also the password and login in Skype are very case sensitive (capital letters)

R
Raizerk354 31.05.22

Guys, please help, my Skype chat stopped working in the conf, it says "the instant messaging function is temporarily not working" and the video does not turn on, it says "video broadcasting is impossible" in the conf, I switch to one person and everything works. Google doesn't help.