3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 31.05.22 02:12 am

Russian voice acting (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

LOL! Comrades, this is funny. I play, therefore, in the Messiah downloaded on the very first day from the torrent, and, starting from the fourth chapter, I observe the most amusing action - all inter-mission videos are accompanied by professional (Bukovsky, presumably) dubbing. Such a surprise! )))
Does everyone have it?
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gr1nGo 31.05.22

Ept ... I thought the game was completely translated ... Fuck these fucking videos to me ... which could have been done on the engine ...

J
Jurkosan 31.05.22

Help, I'm playing through Steam, which I have already reinstalled both Steam and Windows because Xana speaks German, although all Steam is in Russian.

L
Lex92 31.05.22

Jurkosan
02/16/07 01:16 Help I play through Steam already which time I reinstalled both Steam and Windows because Xana speaks German, although all Steam is in Russian.

Same problem, can anyone help?
I can only say that it is necessary to play not through Steam, but I don’t have the opportunity to do so, How to play through Steam with the norms of the translation of the girl inside?

S
Slavon Ms 31.05.22

Nekrofil
Brother thank you very much helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you lived nearby, I would put a bucket of beer for you